Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

FlyingFish Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

merman

Heh so this is the deck i was planning to run at nationals but i decided to run hijynx instead. I created it a few weeks ago =/

Pokemon
3 Gligar
3 Goldeen
3 Seaking
3 Evee (call for family)
3 Jolteon Ex
Total: 15

Trainers
3 PETM
2 Rare Candy
2 Wally's Training
4 Energy Switch
4 Mary's Request
2 Prof Oak Research
3 Super Scoop Up
2 Mentor
1 Stevens Advice
4 Battle Fronteir

Energy
9 Electric
9 Fighting

I have not really been able to try this deck out much but here is how it works.
The ideal set up is gligar + 1 fighting energy and a goldeen on bench. First turn you poison for 20 damage. 2nd turn you use energy switch to your goldeen and attach for 2 energies. Your gligars pokebody kicks in and allows you to free retreat. Goldeen goes up you can evolve into Seaking for 50 damage. Thats T2 90 damage if your oponent has not retreated. Gligar stops girachi for special conditions as well.
If things start to go bad you can evolve into jolteon from your hand and do 10 damage to each of your opponents pokemon and then seaking for 2 does 50 once again. The energy switches are there so that you can switch the energy to another pokemon and then free retreat with jolteon and seaking (gligar too if it has 0 energy)
Jolteon is really nice now adays also since it has resistance to metal and can attack for 70 damage and second bite will be very nice as well :p
Suggestions/Comments greatly appreciated. Changes would be great to see :)

Last edited:
i like the idea, but just use jolteon ex (seaking kinda... sux)
i saw flying fish, and i thought the ultamate deck (t2 flying wishcash)
if you had, i would have been forced to kill you

i like the idea, but just use jolteon ex (seaking kinda... sux)
i saw flying fish, and i thought the ultamate deck (t2 flying wishcash)
if you had, i would have been forced to kill you
Hmm but if a drop seaking then jolteon is pretty much going to get owned by itself. Gligar is only good for setup. =/

lugiaseeker said:
Hmm but if a drop seaking then jolteon is pretty much going to get owned by itself. Gligar is only good for setup. =/
your telling me a 70 hp pokemon isnt going to get pwned, but a 100 hp poke is?
not to mention eevee is a good starter where as goldeen just... isnt

What good would Whiscash do?

It hurts your own pokemon. Try Donphan from Deoxys instead. Same HP (80). And take out the Seaking.

Psyco829 why are you so aggressive dude? i've read a few of your responces and it just seems that you have a troulbed past. Always wanting to hurt people.

Gligar just doesn't help all the much. your beater of with a Plusle from Deoxys. (its a plus that Donphan and Plusle are from Deoxy, so if you don't have them. You can trade or buy a booster and probably get either one or both :) But that's not why i suggested them. I'll try to think of any other basic that would help you.

chriscobi634 said:
Psyco829 why are you so aggressive dude? i've read a few of your responces and it just seems that you have a troulbed past. Always wanting to hurt people.
my name is psyco
it is misspelled
and i have a furret as my icon
lol, enough said
chriscobi634 said:
It hurts your own pokemon. Try Donphan from Deoxys instead. Same HP (80). And take out the Seaking.
it does?

Hmm maybe but then thats one extra energy to do 50 with donphan while seaking only needs 2 colorless. Plus i could strength root seaking. But thanks for the advice :)

Instead of seaking you could use hitmontop but it requires 2 damge counters to do 50... X_x uh i guess seaking really is the best one for this deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back