2 : Lake Boundary, MT-112
1 : Phoebe's Stadium, PK-79

ENERGY: 15
Special Energy: 4
4 : Delta Species Rainbow Energy, DF-88
Basic Energy: 11
3 : Lightning Energy, PK-106
8 : Psychic Energy, PK-107

Strategy: Start with Castform build bench with 1 Ray, 2 Trapinches, baltoy etc. Build up Flygon ex if against a GG deck, or rayquaza ex if against an empoleon deck. Spread damage...build claydol for draw power..etc...

Last edited:
I think you may want a couple more Lightning Energy if Rayquaza is important enough. Have you considered trying Phione as a starter? I think it could do very well in this deck. Call Energy is also something I personally think there should be plenty of in this deck. You can still bounce it back on Castform anyway, so it can certainly be (re)usable.

I think u need delta rainbow energy for the extra colors and makes it so u don't rely on castform

I've actually tried this concept (Ray ex d/Flygon ex d) back in cities. I like the addition of Claydol, cause it will help for acceleration purposes. I'd change 5 Psychic to 4 delta Rainbows and a Warp Point, cause you can use the d Rainbows with Ray or Flygon, and, though my personal preference, I always run at least 2, cause they can almost disrupt.

G-Dog4377: Yes, I have thought about Phione a couple times. Because of Claydol's draw power, Holon's Castform may be ruining it. Call Energy? Nah, with Delta Supply, I can afford to use Call. Maybe extra Roseanne's/Bebe's Search or something.

ICMN: I thought about that too, but I'm afraid of Scizor, it's so annoying.... >_<

rerisenphoenix: (same as what I said to ICMN). An extra Warp Point seems interesting. I suppose I could cut down a Psychic for an extra Warp Point.

Overall:

-2 Psychic
+1 Lightning
+1 Warp Point

i think that ICMN is right. Delta Rainbow would go very good in this deck so you won't be so reliant on castform, and it can be versatile.

All right, I suppose I'm convinced to use Delta Rainbow. I'll use it then.

So...

-4 Psychic energys
+4 Delta Rainbows

Any other fixes? I'm thinking about Castforms for Phiones, but how will I attack with Flygon HP?

All right, I suppose I'm convinced to use Delta Rainbow. I'll use it then.

So...

-4 Psychic energys
+4 Delta Rainbows

Any other fixes? I'm thinking about Castforms for Phiones, but how will I attack with Flygon HP?

You can still use a castform or 2 in the deck ya know?

Ahh I like that idea, 2 castforms and 4 Phoines. Nice. But, what to take out for the 2 extra cards?

Ho megas whatever: Nah, Flygon is the main part of the deck.

Nah, this isn't R-Gon. R-Gon had Exeggutor. This doesn't have it. :wink:

So, this is different.....

And, no way I'm putting eggs in here. Low HP, weak to Gardevoir, and not enough room for another Stage-1.

FlyQuaza - undefeated on Redshark.

The deck seems consistant without Phione. I think that I'll leave the Holon's Castforms in.

But anyways, any other tweaks?

Flygon:how is your match up against G&G/Plox? i figured this thing tears apart the random Mag that you will see, and i'm pretty sure this thing holds it's own against Empoleon, but i was just wondering how it's matchup is vs. G&G

I've never had any use for the pluspower in my test matches with this. I think you can take them out for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back