Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Force Discard

GengarPwns

What cards (aside from Flygon X and Rhyperior) that discard cards from the top of the opponent's deck.
This is for unlimited so old cards are fine.

TheDarkTwins has an unlimited deck that will discard the entire opponents deck in one one turn.
You might ask him about it.

TheDarkTwins has an unlimited deck that will discard the entire opponents deck in one one turn.
You might ask him about it.

Thanks, that's what i'm trying to build (T1 Rhyperior pwnage) But i just have trouble discarding the last couple of cards from my opponent's deck (I need to play Rhy' down 16 times to win, and i always seem to whif on the 16th Rhyperior)

Aggron -- PK
Camerupt -- LA
Groudon -- EM
Larvitar -- AQ
Neo Destiny T-Tar and Aquapolis T-Tar
Swampert -- GE
Team Magma Torkoal
and of course Regi X the DP promo.
Have fun Aylam!

I played against Drew and his deck at the Tropical Mega Battle 3 this past spring. I went first with Gastly, I pitch darked for the win...

In the second game, I went first with Gastly, I passed. He then proceeded to wipe me out.

I played against Drew and his deck at the Tropical Mega Battle 3 this past spring. I went first with Gastly, I pitch darked for the win...

In the second game, I went first with Gastly, I passed. He then proceeded to wipe me out.

I played against it and donked it twice, then proceeded to get wiped out when I went first

Back