3 Wager
1 Fossil Excavator
3 Roseanne
4 Celio
1 NM
2 Stevens Advice
3 Energy Switch
2 Warp Point

The idea is too speed Empolion, cyclone them out, drop the star, wager, then supreme command if you need to. unevolving claydol, eeveelutions, togikiss, gardy, blazikin, bannette, garados, mag, flygon ex, bliss, and CLAYDOL.

PrimalSwirl+Wager=WIN

so simple. Empolion hits two things for 30 a piece and if you set up aqua shower properly, the turn you pull "the combo" you can draw like 3 prizes, and leave your opponent with 1-4 random cards. The energy switches are so you can evolve a benched helix and pass the energy to a prinplup for set up. If you start w/ amber WHO CARES? discard it once you have a piplup and get it back on the bench with omanyte's power. NO bad match ups at all! Nothing in the metagame is lightning, and Empoilion is a beast! that's it...

The name of this deck is:
"Predator"
(let's see if cetches on)

Last edited:
-1 Helix
-1 Omanyte
-1 Omastar
-1 Energy Switch
+2-2 Claydol

You desperately need draw...much more than that huge Star line.

kamewie posted almost the exact same dek......play 4 holon fossil drop amber and helix drop 1-1 omastar play 2-2 claydol like mrdraz07 said... play 4 call energy over cyclone because they can pick which benched pokemon to send up.

Pokemon: 20
4 Piplup (DP)
2 Prinplup (DP)
3 Empolion (MD)
1 Empolion lv.X (DP)
2 Omanyte
2 Omastar
2 Areodactyl (MD)
2Claydol
2 Baltoy

Energy: 13
3 Cyclone
2 Scramble
8 Water

Trainers: 26
2 Helix
2 Amber
3 Windstorm
3 Wager
1 Fossil Excavator
3 Roseanne
4 Celio
2 NM
2 Stevens Advice
3 Energy Switch
2 Warp Point

Omanyte PK is VERRY needed. Don't know why really everyone forgets about his attack that let's you fish out 2 'fossil' pokemon (with the exeption of Cranidos and Shieldon) and put them on the Bench as Basics... is really WAY better then depending on flippies and P-Powers.

Omanyte PK is VERRY needed. Don't know why really everyone forgets about his attack that let's you fish out 2 'fossil' pokemon (with the exeption of Cranidos and Shieldon) and put them on the Bench as Basics... is really WAY better then depending on flippies and P-Powers.

can you get amber with that???? and do you know if you can use roseanne to get a fossil???

yeah i have a couple ideas. you have got 3 possibly empoleons you can play but only 2 prinplups and i dont see any rare candys. so atleast 3 rare cands are needed unless you play phione and put in 1prinplup. but i would still put in 2 rare candys even if you do go down the evolutionary wish road. i would also play call energy to make phione an insane start for you! with phione out and an call energy attached you can fill your bench up if not already done for surfs up! and if your bench is already full start evolving up ur fossils or piplups on the bench! it gives you an insanely fast set up. also i would play the md prinplups and not the dp just if you get stuck with a piplup start you can attach a call energy fill your bench then evolve to a prinplup and you can attach an energy and still attack where with the dp one it needs two water energy. i would also drop the aerodactyl to put in phione as youve got omanstar and wager to take out stage 1 and stage two abblitys devole then wager there hand then build your hand back up with claydol!!! nice

so
-2 amber
-2 aerodactyl
+4 phione
-3cyclone
-1windstorm
+4 call energy
-4 celios
+3 bebes (bebes much better with claydol it allows you to put in another duff card to draw more cards you might need with claydol)
+1 fossil excavator

and it need smore than 8! water ten atlest but i cant see what else can be taken out. sorry if i went to far just think this is a much better build if i took this instead of my empoleon i would of came 1st and not 4th at states on saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back