Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

France National 30-31 May

IF Math S is playing i hope you win, you have helped me so much. If not Fabien, i havent known u personally for that long, but i wish you the best of luck

Hey Luke ! I'm judging, unfortunately Belgium Nats didn't go so well for me ( 4-2... 9th... :s ).

Fabien is 7-0 !

143 partcipants !
42 juniors, 35 seniors and 66 masters (66 ! Yeeaaah !)

Top 8 Junior :
Olivier M vs Juline L
Mattis S vs Thomas G
Alexandre M vs Thomas P
Fabien P vs Lana S

Thomas H didn't make the cut, 4-2 10th :s

Top 8 Senior :
Abdelhadi Kvs Raphael C
Fanny V vs Nikola V
Alexandre J vs Erwann P
Antoine P vs Francais J

My sister ended 9th... She was playing the exact same deck than me, talk about Curse ^^

Top 16 (SIXTEEN !) Master :

Fabien G (7-0 ! Whouh !) vs Dany G
Victor P vs Vanessa D
Herve M vs Caroline R
Eliott T vs William G
Christophe C vs Christophe G
Alois C vs Adrien D
Herve H vs Julien T
Daniele C vs Aurélien D

Nicolas H dropped at 4-2, and Sebastian M dropped after being 1-3.

More to come later !

Wow!143 partcipants! That's... A big tournament! :p

Fabien 7-0 ?? That's great!
I hope he'll make the final! :D

Of course: good luck to everyone in top16!

Just one word: amazing!!!

143 players is a fantastic attendance for this Nationals. Last year they had about 70 players so it's an incredible growth of the game in France!

I have to give major props to Michel, Asmodée(local distributor) and all the staff for doing such a good job.

I wish we had 100 players in Switzerland for Nats^^

Luca

I'm the french champion ! I went 11-0 with a Magikarp deck that Kiwill created and that we worked on together. I almost lost every match.

Will went 6-1 in rounds with the same deck, only losing to me, but unfortunately we were in the same side in the topcut... And he lost top16 to a easily beatable deck because of a lack of luck and a big misplay...

The deck was great, and I'm going to Worlds, yeah, finally !

Congratulations to Alois who went 2nd losing to me in final with a Porygon-Z deck that I really underestimated... I almost lost, it was very tight !

I beat many archetypes thanks to this great deck, thanks Kiwill =)

See you at Worlds

FABIEN DID IT!
FABIEN DID IT!!!

It's unbelievable, it's 3-4 years you're fighting for the victory and finally you made it! And this was the most difficult year i guess with so many people.
I'm very very happy, this is a dream come true for you and william and now you can represent France at Worlds!

Congratulation Fabien!

Back