Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Free Energy Strategy...Evaluate, Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit

3 Roserade UL 23
4 Roselia UL 61
2 Tropius UL 66
3 Beldum UL 44
2 Metang UL 33
2 Golbat UL 30
1 Crobat UL 14
1 Crobat UL 84
2 Metagross UL 4
2 Zubat UL 70
2 Shaymin UL 8
1 Jirachi UL 1

QTY NAME
1 Burned Tower
3 Interviewer's Questions
2 Rare Candy
2 Life Herb
3 Underground Expedition
2 Judge
3 Dual Ball

QTY NAME BASIC SPECIAL
10 Psychic Energy √
9 Grass Energy √

This is my first deck that I've come up with that I'm considering taking into the city championships. The strategy is simple-get out the energy I need and pour it all into one Pokemon, Roserade. At the same time I need to make sure I have energy to distribute freely to other Pokemon, so that's handled with Shaymin's Celebration Wind.

Crobat Prime and Crobat Rare are both in the deck because they're both good cards...there's no other reason for them.

Jirachi is in the deck because of Time Hollow, I could use it to cripple a team's bench lineup. Again, this is free energy, so I pour all of my psychics into Jirachi and unleash that attack.

Metagross is a card I put in if Roserade gets put up against a fire type or something so dreadful it can't take a hit from it. The Rare Candies would hopefully appear early enough for me to get it on my bench quickly.

There's room for improvement, and it's an extremely high risk deck. The reward seems worth it though...I could potentially get Roserade's attack to 200 HP and still have energy flying around thanks to Shaymin.

Any ideas/modifications would be great! Thank you!

just something I learned: If you attach a rainbow energy to Roserade UL, it counts as both psychic and grass, so both effects are triggered :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back