Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Froslass + Bronzong DP-LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKOTM

Pretty simple/obvious... spread everywhere with Froslass and Bronzong, pick up prizes along the way. I don't know if the deck needs some sort of heavy hitter or not. I'm gonna assume we're getting Froslass in LA.

This list is completely untested:

4-4 Froslass LA
2-2 Claydol
1 Spiritomb LA
2-2 Bronzong MD
2 Chatot MD
[17]

4 Call Energy
5 Psychic Energy
6 Water Energy
[15]

4 Roseanne's
4 Bebe's
3 Poke-radar LA
4 Buck's Training LA
4 Pluspower
2 Warp Point
2 Night Maintenance
2 Technical Machine TS-1 LA
2 Technical Machine TS-2 LA
2 Team Galactic's Wager
[28]

Translations are taken from Pokebeach:

Froslass LV.46 – Water – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Snorunt

[P] Destiny Bond: Discard 1 Psychic Energy attached to Froslass. During your opponent's next turn, if Froslass' HP is reduced to 0 by an attack, the attacking Pokemon is Knocked Out.
[W][C] Icy Breath: 40 damage. The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep. Place 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Steel (+20)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Spiritomb LV.44 – Psychic – HP70
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Cursed Breath
You can use this Power once during your turn, when you play this card from your hand onto your Bench. Place 1 damage counter on every Pokemon in play that already has damage counters on it. This Power can't be used if you already used another Cursed Breath Poke-Power during your turn.

[P] Pain Move: Choose 1 damage counter on one of your Pokemon and move it onto one of your opponent's Pokemon.

Weakness: none
Resistance: Colorless (-20)
Retreat: 2

Buck's Training – Supporter

Draw 2 cards from your deck.
When your Pokemon attacks, if this card is in play next to your Active Pokemon, each of your Active Pokemon's attacks does an additional 10 damage to any Active Pokemon.

You can use a Supporter once during your turn. To use it, play it next to your Active Pokemon and discard it at the end of your turn.

Poke-radar – Trainer

Look at the top 5 cards of your deck, choose any number of Pokemon you find there, show them to your opponent, and put them in your hand. Return the remaining cards to your deck and shuffle your deck.

Technical Machine TS-1 – Trainer – Technical Machine

[.] Evolutionator: Search your deck for 1 Evolution card that Evolves from 1 of your Pokemon and play it on top of that Pokemon, Evolving it. Shuffle your deck afterward.

To use a Technical Machine, attach it to one of your Pokemon. The Pokemon this card is attached to can use the attack on this card.

Technical Machine TS-2 – Trainer – Technical Machine

[.] De-Evolutionator: De-Evolve 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon (excluding Pokemon LV.X) by 1 Evolutionary stage. The Pokemon card removed by De-Evolution is returned to your opponent’s hand.

To use a Technical Machine, attach it to one of your Pokemon. The Pokemon this card is attached to can use the attack on this card.

I think it might be better to use yanmega over froslass as it creates bigger disruption and hits everything FOR FREE.

My list:

Froslass 3-3
Bronzong 2-2
Cresselia X 2-2
Claydol 2-2
Spiritomb 2

worked soooo well for me in one of the Battle Roads in Okinawa.

Yanmega is good. But Froslass is just that much better. 40 and 10 to all bench+sleep is hard for your opponent to work with.

I actually really like the above pokemon list, perhaps you should give that a try

Soooooo....

3-3 Froslass
2-2 Cresselia
2-2 Claydol
2-2 Bronzong
2 Spiritomb
[20]

4 Call
5 Psychic
5 Water
[14]

4 Roseanne's