Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ft. Lauderdale League?

Yes, there is an active league. I run it. The address is:

Dragon's Lair Games
5118 S State Rd 7 (US Hwy 441)
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33314
Phone #: (954) 587-3347

It's in an L-shaped building 3 blocks/1 stoplight south of Griffin Road. Can't miss it.

I run League on Saturdays from 3:30 PM to whenever (usually around 7:00 PM). It costs $2/person to join (cheap!), but do bring extra money since there's a soul food place in the same building that sells excellent fries. The fee goes into buying extra booster packs and other prizes (I'm pretty generous with the prizes).

Oh yeah, bring some cards you don't need (commons, uncommons, and regular rares only - no holos) and donate them to my Pokemon bank. It's a large box full of cards that I use to help newcomers or others who don't have many cards build decks of their own. I'm especially looking for Trainer cards.

So, "Wynaut" join us for some fun and prizes? Tell your friends, too - it's worth it!

On what highway will you be coming down here? I can help you with directions.

- Croatian_Nidoking

There is actually 2 leagues near Ft. Laud, the other one is at

Tate's Gaming Satellite
4554 North University Drive
Lauderhill, FL 33351
Phone #: (954) 742-5141

Look for Tate's Comic's (they have a big sign you can't miss it) and go in that store and they will tell you where to go, the Gaming Satellite is a few doors down.

The league at Tate's cost $3. If you get lost you can call the leage leader, PM me for his cell phone number.

We play from 11:00 am to 2:30 pm then we go to Dragon's Lair Games from 3:30 pm till
7:00 pm

NOTE both, The Tate's Gaming Satellite League and the Dragon's Lair Games League are UNLIMITED Leagues.

I suggust you find a map online so you won't get lost

Ummmm.... I think the Coral Square Mall League may have been moved to Tate's and the League Leader just hasn't updated the info yet.

I also noticed that the Coral Gables Pokemon League (Outland Station) isn't on the Pokemonflorida.com list, even though I believe it is official (I was there yesterday, and tournaments are held there regularly). Maybe Bryan hasn't updated his League info recently or something.

IIRC, there's something in the Organized Play FAQ about this, I'd have to check.

- Croatian_Nidoking

Back