Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fun Ape Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowlion

This is a deck I have put together mainly for league, it is a very fun deck to play however it is a lil to flippy and chancey for competitive play. However, like said if looking for a fun deck to play this one is a blast.

POKEMON:22
3 Chimchar (PT)
2 Monferno (SF)
3 Infernape (2 PT-1 SF)
1 Infernape LVX
2-2 Claydol
2-1-2 Typhlosian
2-1 Uxie
1 Azelf

TRAINERS/SUPPORTERS: 24

3 Roseanne
4 Bebe
1 Luxury Ball
1 Premier Ball
4 Rare Candy
3 Lookers
2 BTS
2 Warp Point
2 Night Maintenance
2 SSU

ENERGY:14

14 Fire

Basically the strategy is to get a PT infernape out and start sacking the energy to flip (80d per heads). The Typhlosian gets the energy back on your board to resacrifice (instead of Heatran cause most of your sacking will be from your bench pokemon). Use the SSUs on SF infernape for more chances to flip for energy. The good thing with this deck is the ton of card drawing it has (you will come close to decking out every game) with Claydol Uxie and Ape X.

Like said a really fun deck but would feel it is to chancey to take to a competitive play enviroment since most of the attacks rely on flips however Rage is a decent attack as well on Ape (PT). If was going to try to take this to a tournament would find room for a few Unown G and maybe even Dialga G LVX because locking powers down really hurts this deck. Well thanks and any info or discussion you might have for this deck feel free.

This is a deck I have put together mainly for league, it is a very fun deck to play however it is a lil to flippy and chancey for competitive play. However, like said if looking for a fun deck to play this one is a blast.

POKEMON:22
3 Chimchar (PT)
2 Monferno (SF)
3 Infernape (2 PT-1 SF)
1 Infernape LVX
2-2 Claydol
2-1-2 Typhlosian
2-1 Uxie
1 Azelf

TRAINERS/SUPPORTERS: 24

3 Roseanne
4 Bebe