Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fun Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

~`Flygon`~

Ok this a deck I built and played with,its fun to play and did good against G&G and Magmortar(Magmortar still did some beasting).OK here is the deck

Pokemon:15
4-2-3-2 Vieplume δ(Psychic)/Bellossum HP(Water)
2-2 Claydol GE

Trainers:
4 Rare Candy
2 TSD
1 Night Maintenance
3 TGW
2 Warp Point
2 Roseannes Research
3 Quick Ball
1 Copycat
2 Stevens Advice
3 Celios
2 Windstorm

Energy:15

2 DRE
1 Scramble
3 Multi
4 Psychic
3 Water
2 Metal SP

Stradegy: Just setup either way to help your matchup. Vieplume helps against Gardy, Bellossum agains Magmortar. Bell has no weakness next turn so if they can OHKO it then,then it will get a KO alot of the time. Vieplume does 30+ how many trainers they got in their hand,most of the time u will do 50 since NM/Candy/Warps/Windstorm are in their hands mostly. Plus it can poison so they cant use Telepas/Torrid Wave if its active.

So please give suggestions and fixes.

Hey dude, really clever deck. I know it's a fun deck, but I have a few serious comments:

-Definitely run more basics. Getting stuck with an Oddish (especially a lone Oddish) is horrible, especially vs a Magmar, Riolu, etc. To make this work, I'd consider running a starter with the deck (stantler, pach, etc...any of it'll work IMO).

-Energy's a little janky, so I'd tweak it a bit. Maybe go 3-4 DRE (possibly), max Metal SP's, and an appropriate number of Psychic/Water. Multi just seems like it'll get killed if you have a scramble or, more likely Metal SP attached.

P.S. perhaps you could even run Crystal Beach.

-Maybe consider some damage addition stuff. If not Lake Boundary, I'd play Pluspower/Strength charm in some quantity.

-Max Celio's for a more guaranteed shot at getting out Dol

-Needs more draw. Regardless of how lucky you get with psychic lock, it _will_ be a pain if timed correctly.

Pokemon (20):

4 Oddish
2 Gloom
3 Vileplume
2 Bellossom
4 Pachirisu (or eh, something else)
2 Baltoy
2 Claydol
1 Holon's Castform (kind of contradicts my point, but let's try it...it's at bare minimum not weak to fire, lol)

Trainers (25):

4 Celio's Network
4 Rare candy
17 "eh" (I'm lazy-I'll probably edit this with specifics later)

Energy (15):

4 Water
4 Psychic
4 Metal energy SP
3 Double Rainbow

Without even having a complete list, I know that there will still be energy issues. Maybe this could use a fifth psychic r something like that. Either way, I love the deck. From our tiers discussion, I think it should do fine vs the aforementioned two decks, Banette (if the list is hammered out), and Infernape. It may get killed by the rest of tier two, though.

I tried the started,but u want it like it is so cuz most of the time I get T2 CLaydol and setup a Vile or Bell. I mite try Pachi,but when I did,I didnt even start with it half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back