Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Funnest deck to play?

Reader1237

What is the funnest deck in the current format that doesn't see a lot of play?
It has to at least be a little viable but its ok if it has some bad matchups against some of the top decks.

I have always loved palkia lock even though it isn't very good anymore.

Seviper and skuntank g is fun to me. I tried it at fl states and I won against a lostgar deck which inthought was funny.

Funnest isn't a word, but whatever :D

I actually really enjoy playing Sablelock - the challenge of getting and maintaining a lock. However, some don't like playing it for that exact reason.

All of these are fun and Im going to try kgl and magnarock but I'm tired of playing archtypes. Does anyone have any less used ideas?

I think the funnest decks are anything that I get to disrupt with i.e. Sablock, Vilegar, Scizor/Umbreon

I also really love Jumpluff, It's super fun (and adorable)

I've always liked playing Gyarados, since the way it works is pretty unique, although once you are set up it gets less interesting.

I kinda like playing Arceus, as well. Too bad it was never a Tier 1 deck.

I'm not looking for a tier one deck. Post some of the crazy decks you've tried and at least had a little success with.

I'm going to try magnarock I've played luxchomp for about a year now and just want something different And I hate gengar

I like Tangrowth from CL, when you get at least a few DCs on it and charge it up on the bench, the look on my friends face when i say, "Grind,......180 damage,....Knockout" is fun.

Back