1 Switch
2 Warp Point

-------
Energy
-------
12 :psychic:
2 DRE

Strategy:
Annoys quickly with Poison, canceling Poke-Powers.:thumb: Warp Point+Switch to try to bring up benched Gallade/Gardevoir.:wink: Unown G guards against Gallade's first attack and against Gardevoir lv.X's Bring Down attack. (IF I am right.) Porygon line for the real damage.:eek:

I build it just for fun. Please comment.

Last edited:
-4 Plus Power
-1 Switch
+1 Porygon
+2 Porygon2
+2 Scott

That helps a little bit with setup, thus allowing you to be more consistant (Which is key if you want to win effectively).

Yea, the 4th Porygon, is so that you can evolve a Porygon2 on you bench and leave it JUST for its power. :Biggrin:

After looking at the list again, I feel you'll need a Night Maitnenance or two, but can only find room for one at the moment.

-1 Unown G
+1 Night Maintenance

How about I remove 1 Ekans and 1 Arbok?
I want to leave Unown G in there because it makes Bring Down and Smash Short useless.:biggrin:

Since you seem to really like Unown G use a few Water Energy and Holon WP. Water energy can also be used to discard for Porygon Z's power to help counter Magmortar. You should also be using some combination of Lake Boundary and Crystal Beach to help get KO's and slow down your opponent. The stadiums can be easily searched out with the Scott you are using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back