Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Funny little Cradily EX deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Mustid

Well, I had some cradily ex lying around and decided to make a fun deck out of them. It has done fairly well against my other decks so far and I think it has potential. Well tell me what you think...

pkmn: 21

4 sparce
2 skitty
2 delcatty
3 zigzagoon
3 linoone
4 lileep
3 cradily EX

trainers: 21

3 wallys (2nd turn cradily...yea right :rolleyes: )
3 switch
3 por
3 tv r
2 low ps
3 oracle
4 root fossil

nrg: 18

18 :grass:

It usually sets up by turn 4 unless theres a wobby in my way, then theres a problem. And any deck that has fire or water (two main types :p ) will pretty much destroy it. Anyway, it's a fun and fast deck and i would like to see what you guys think of it.

thanks
-Hot Mustid-

Hey Nick - Its always good to see that you think out the norm. I would take out 1 grass energy and tech in the Lileep with the GOW and poison. Its great at plinking off their Delcatty to shut off their draw power while you still have yours or to handle Wobbys.

JohnnyBlaze said:
Hey Nick - Its always good to see that you think out the norm. I would take out 1 grass energy and tech in the Lileep with the GOW and poison. Its great at plinking off their Delcatty to shut off their draw power while you still have yours or to handle Wobbys.

I think you mean Cradily instead of Lileep. ;)

And Nick, are you going to play that tommrow? You love making decks that will tick me off lol.

Last edited:
yea i will be there tomorrow. I am going to need one SS cradily (i didnt have any :confused: ) 2 weakness gaurd, hmm what else, oh and 2 fisherman, thats it. So if yu have them alan i will gladly trade for something you need. The deck works pretty well. I get everything I need by like turn 5 thanks to linoone and delcatty.
here is my revision...

pkmn: 22

4 sparce
2 skitty
2 delcatty
3 zigzagoon
3 linoone
4 lileep
3 cradily EX
1 Cradily

trainers: 20

2 fisherman
3 switch
3 por
3 tv r
2 weakness gaurd
3 oracle
4 root fossil

18 :grass:

just to recap i need 1 cradily, 2 weakness gaurd, and two fisherman for tomorrow since i think i will play this deck. hope to see you guys then :)

Anything with a delcatty line should have 4 Oracle. Id probably go for a copycat rather than another TVR.

i only have 3 oracle, but i do have another tv reporter, that should work

pkmn: 21

3 sparce
2 skitty
2 delcatty
3 zigzagoon
3 linoone
4 lileep
3 cradily EX
1 Cradily

trainers: 21

2 fisherman
3 switch
3 por
4 tv r
2 weakness gaurd
3 oracle
4 root fossil

thanks ill go test out the deck right now

Hmm i got 2 weakness guards, 2 fisherman, and no Cradily either o_O.
Just a few Cradily ex...

Last edited:
well what do u want for the fisherman and weakness gaurd? That way i can bring what u want tomorrow

Last edited:
Hmmm i dont know yet what I need. Can you bring like all of your modified legal cards? Or what would be like the highest thing you would trade for those?

You may want to add double rainbow, as you'll be doing lots of damage with special effects, that the -10 damage wont matter, so you can get setup faster. just my 0.19436523364768785644774 cents.

You can't use double rainbow with Cradilly ex if thats what your thinking.

doh! I forgot. Anyway, I would put one more craydily as tech, it was great at my states (even though I lost, if i had had 3 craydily, it would have been diffrent and you may wnt to ad 1-2 low press sys. Again, sorry for my mindless rambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back