4 pow
2 er2
4 Desert Ruins
4 TV
2 Cosmos

8 Energys (Depends on what the 3rd line is
4 Cyclone

I know its not 60 Cards can i get a fix

Well, it's really hard to suggest something when pretty much everything can fit in with a colorless. What's your strategy? Search for stuff? In that case, you can run several 1-1 lines, and then use Quick Change to get the basic, evolution, and rare candy or whatever. Some suggestions are Rhydon, Lanturn, Grumpig, Marowak, any powerful EX, maybe the Legendary birds, etc. First, decide on a strategy and maybe we can help you further.

use nidoqueen as an attacker lol beat ure opponent with a army of ferrets , birds and a dinosaur

call it Ferratastic Park v.2 =P

Last edited:
I would just go with a Jirachi.
Four of them.
You might want to think about playing Island Cave to get the weakness factor out of there.

lol, furrets kinda funny. (not to be mean though) because some guy lost to me cause he never got heads. any way, furrets more of a searcher, so you can add colorless line like ursering, houndoom, or something cool.
ooh, but houndoom isn't colorless huh?!?

Last edited:
zapdos ex said:
lol, furrets kinda funny. (not to be mean though) because some guy lost to me cause he never got heads. any way, furrets more of a searcher, so you can add colorless line like ursering, houndoom, or something cool.
ooh, but houndoom isn't colorless huh?!?
You must be talking about Timothy. He was talking about how he almost beat you but he had no luck with Furret.

hey, yeah, thats him. except all that he head on me was only to do massive damage, maybe threatening to ko, but i'll rematch him to prove i'm someone.

ludicolous said:
What is the point of furret.
YOU DARE INSULT MY MASCOT/COUSIN!!!!!!!
lol, kidding, if ur gonna play furret, play it with porygon 2 ds (search your deck for 3 cards you can play the next turn, then refill ur hand)
if u do this, try maybe queen or machamp
gl

try dropping 1-1 onthe furret line, add a milotic hl line and go for a 3-2-3 queens, and if you do that get rid of the elm's for celios because it's basicly the same thing only in this deck celio's would be more flexible. Also, add either DRE or scramble to fill in the blanks. glad i could help. =)

I think you should just play Jeremy's nidoqueen deck.

Furret is not a good card.

hey, this entire decks about furret right? so whats the point of taking out furret?!? that ends the thread. and that one guy i beat put it with speedrill so thats a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back