Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on G.E.T Some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikajew1213

Well here is my official fighting deck... its ok?

2 Groudon Ex
3 Terrakion
3-3 Electrode Prime
1 Smeargle
1 Mewtwo Ex
Pkmn 13

4 Dual Ball
4 PONT
4 Catcher
4 Junk Arm
3 N
2 Cheren
2 Receiver
2 Eviolite
2 Pluspower
1 Skyarrow
1 Rod
4 Exp Share
2 Switch
Tss 35

9 Fighting
2 Rescue
1 DCE

Strat: Its kinda like cake but with a cooler acronym so yeah use electrode to get energy then just kill stuff thanks

Have you thought about adding Level Balls? Dual ball will get you your basics, but Level Ball will get you the Electrode you need. Also, since you know you'll be going down a prize from knocking out Electrode you should run Twins to search out any two cards you like. Of course, if you decide to run Twins than I would rethink Random Receiver. It is not the kind of Supporter you want to fish out when you don't need it.

I think you need more attackers that can deal with Tornadus EX.

Add a 2nd Mewtwo, a couple Tornadus EX, and up your DCE count?

thanks all umm dont have a tornadus to use so far i have used just my mewtwo for counter aginst them and those crazy mewtwo with 12 nrg just to kill groudon

How has that worked out for you? Seems a little risky to not run more because if Mewtwo is prized Tornadus EX is gonna give you so much trouble.

well i am 4-0 against Darkrai tornadus on Playtcg.me so far so i guess its ok
CMT isnt a huge worry of mine atm cuz i can actually do dectn damage and take easy prizes on celebi

well i am 4-0 against Darkrai tornadus on Playtcg.me so far so i guess its ok
CMT isnt a huge worry of mine atm cuz i can actually do dectn damage and take easy prizes on celebi

Playtcg.me, sure. Real lists in real life?

CMT matchup is not good for a list like yours. You may get a prize or two off Celebi, but you're literally giving them prizes. If they run Virizion EPO, the matchup gets even worse because they OHKO Terrakion.

The game is a prize race, and since its likely to be you giving more prizes (Electrode), you need a way to slow them down, or you'll lose for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back