Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

G+G Deck Help!

Tentacruel13

So I actually want to win a tourney this year and I finally got some good cards. I want to make a G+G deck but I don't know what to put in it. I think I might put in both furret and absol, but how would that work out?:confused:Can someone help me?

Cresselia Lv.X is an interesting idea that fits into GG. If makes it possible to steal two prizes for one KO, and it works very well with Gallade's first attack.

Cresselia Lv.X is an interesting idea that fits into GG. If makes it possible to steal two prizes for one KO, and it works very well with Gallade's first attack.

Awwww.........Yes, Cresselia Lv.X. I might just try that. Anyone got any Vresselia and Cresselia Lv.X to trade(PM ME)!

Cresselia's more interesting for how it manipulates damage, in my opinion. Pull damage off something that'll die anyways onto something that's then in Bring Down range? Stop your own pokemon from being KOed by translating the damage onto the opponent?

Power's a lot more interesting then it's attack, that's for sure. You'd already want to play Premier Ball with Garde LV.X, so Cressy's a really good tech. Palkia LV.X makes for a fun tech as well, assuming you have Garde LV.X on the table as well as Moonlight Stadium/Phoebe's Stadium. Actually not as hard as it might sound, again due to Premier Ball, and also since Palkia's first attack can search your deck for a stadium and discard any in play (like Crystal Beach)

Picking both of those techs though will shift too much focus away from Garde/Gallade though, so which ever seems more interesting... It's more, who do you want to beat the opponent up with? Garde's Bring Down (Cresselia) and Gallade's Sonic Blade? Or Gallade's Psychic Cut (in which case, Palkia to pull anything up is indispensible)?

Back