Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

G&G list, could this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssj goten

I want to make a new G&G list, so is this list an good idea?

Pokemon:

1x Gardevoir Lv.X
2x Gardevoir SW
3x Gallade SW
2x Kirlia SW
4x Ralts SW

3x Furret SW
4x Sentret SW

2x Claydol GE
2x Baltoy GE

Trainers:
4x Celio's
3x Roseanne's
4x Rare candy
3x TGW
2x Warp Point
2x NM
2x Windstorm
2x Plus Power

Energy:
4x DRE
2x Scramble
7x Psychic
2x Fighting

Strategy:
The same ol' G&G strategy.

So tell me guys what do you think :smile:

Last edited:
Choose between Stantler or Furret. It doesn't make sence to have both at the same time. Claydol is not a starter it's a tech.

Take out at least one tech, 3 is too much IMO.

+1 Celios to have furret t2, +1 POV, change 1 or 2 Switch for Warp Points.

I definatly agree with Falcom4ever. You should take out Palkia because it doesn't really fit, you have to make Palkia active to level up, and it takes away from the consistancy. Also two starter in GAG, take out Stantler.

-1x Palkia Lv.X
-1x Palkia GE/DP
-3x Stantler SW
-2x Switch
-1x Gallade
-4x Ralts SW
-2x Proffesor Oak's Visit

+1x Gardevoir SW
+1x Sentret
+1x Furret
+1x Baltoy
+1x Claydol
+4x Ralts SW
+2x Team Galactic's Wager
+1x Celio's Network
+2x Warp Point

I made Yeam Galactic's Wager 4 because that with Claydol is nice. I increased the Furret and Claydol lines for more consistancy. I added another Gardevoior because thats how many most GAG use. And I took out Professor Oak's Visit because Claydol and Telepass is more than enough draw. You may want to find room for A Strength Charm and a Pluspower.

I hope this helps, good luck!

Falcom4ever: Thanks for fixes, sounds good.

Prize Card: Okay I will drop the Stantlers.

RAGECANDYBAR: I liked your fixes the most thanks but I will play Gardelade not Gardelock.

ryanvergel: I think that's to much to drop.

I have changed the deck a bit now, what do ya think now then?

Last edited:
mmmm ok I think that gardygallade is a deck that can´t run easy and fast until you have gardevoir in play so the first mistake is use furret use absol an team galatic mars to stop your opponet´s gme until you have a gardevoir or a gallade . the trick is use mars and absl in your first turns to stop tour oponent and when he KO absol use a scramble energy in gallade for a tie then use a DR o a fighting energy for pshyco cut or sonic blade and use gardevoir for increase the speed of taking out gallades of deck and for finish a bring down of Garde lv x. Maybe a sableye can help and use plus power not strenght charm, 3DRE 2 scramble , 6 psychic 4 fighting take out wager and put 3 mars, take out the sentret furret claydol baltoy lines and 1 warp point and enter 2 night maintenance 4 absol 3 oaks visit and 2 copycat. I use it like this and it works well I hope I help.

here are my fixes -1 galade +1 gardi pk it works well also-a sentrent and a dre for 2 phykic other wise looks great good luck

Okay thanks guys :smile:

PGrod: Nah I've tried Absol with TGM I don't think it's so good, and anyway I want to make a good set-up instead.

Pokeball S: Thanks :smile:, but I want to get a furret T2 so I need 4 Sentret's but I can try 1 Gardy PK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back