x4 Bebe's Search
x2 Roseanne's Research
x2 Scott

Energy : 18
x2 Scramble Energy
x4 Double Rainbow Energy
x4 Fighting Energy
x8 Psychic Energy

A G&G deck that is Supporter-lite in an attempt to speed the deck up.

Alakazam* is a cool tech that gets back needed cards, or can fire off a quick Psycho Cut if necessary. Not sure if you can discard Lvl.X's to it though, could anyone clear this up for me?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me =)

Last edited:
Okay, take out one Gardevoir LV.X.
And one Cresselia.
And put in a 1-1 claydol line.
Drop 2 Fighting and 2 Cyclone.
And put in a 2-2 Furret line.
Otherwise everything looks okay.

AnimeDDR110: why do you wan't a 3rd Cressilia??
Afrozone: Use a 2nd Cressilia Lv.X instead of the 3rd Cressilia.

I'll use the 2nd Cresselia Lvl.X as soon as I can get another.

Would the Furret/Claydol lines speed up the deck? or would they end up slowing it down? Is there anyway I could speed up the deck more? Maybe even dropping the Cressy portion and just going straight G&G

The energies have been giving me problems too, would DRE work to help with that? or maybe some Roseanne's or Mr. Stone's Project?

Thanks again

Pokemon : 18

x2 Gardevoir Lvl.X
x2 Gardevoir (SW)
x3 Gallade
x2 Kirlia (SW)
x4 Ralts (DF)
x2 Cresselia Lvl.X
x2 Cresselia
x1 Alakazam* (CG)

Trainers : 24
x4 Rare Candy
x3 PokeNav
x2 Dusk Ball
x2 Night Maintenance
x2 Warp Point
x2 Phoebe's Stadium
x2 Windstorm
x4 Bebe's Search
x2 Team Galactic Mars
x1 Scott

Energy : 18
x2 Scramble Energy
x2 Cyclone Energy
x6 Fighting Energy
x8 Psychic Energy

Actually, I recomend not using Cressilia Lv.X, it's too slow. I've tried it before and I only used it once out of 9 games.

Yeah, that's what I figured... oh well

So what would you recommend in it's place? One of the Furret/Claydol lines? or would that still be slow?

for your pokemon do 4 ralts 2 kirila 3 gardevoir 1 lvx 2 gallades 4 sentret 3 furret also you might wanto to find room for dre's

Funny... I was just thinking of dropping a Gallade. Would the deck work fine with only 1 Gardevoir Lvl.X though? I'm not sure, it's been a game winner for me everytime it's out.

How about...
-1 Gallade
-3 Cresselia Line
-4 Cyclone Energy

+4 DRE
+4 Something Else

I'll use the 2nd Cresselia Lvl.X as soon as I can get another.

Would the Furret/Claydol lines speed up the deck? or would they end up slowing it down? Is there anyway I could speed up the deck more? Maybe even dropping the Cressy portion and just going straight G&G

The energies have been giving me problems too, would DRE work to help with that? or maybe some Roseanne's or Mr. Stone's Project?

Thanks again

They would.
Furret's attack, for no energy, lets you search your deck for any 2 cards, without showing your opponent!
And, Claydol is amazing. You don't even need to put 2 cards at the bottom of the deck, as the card says up to 2 carsa although if you want to use Cosmic Power more you should put 2, and then draw cards until you have 6 in your hand.
Also, if you are completely getting rid of the Cresselia line, put in a 1-0-1 Duskinoir Line.

So that +4 something could be either...

+2 Baltoy
+2 Claydol

OR

+2 Sentret
+2 Furret

Would either of those lines work? I don't think Stantler (SW) would work too well, since the deck runs so few Supporters, though I can see how it's nice to have around when I have Gardevoir going.

I'm guessing the 1-0-1 Dusknoir line is a tech so I can use Dark Palm to keep their bench low?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Alright, after a few playtest games I made some changes to the decklist. The Dusknoir line puts me up to 62 cards though, so what should come out for it?

Thanks again for the help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back