3 cessation crystal
3 holon mentor
2 copycat
1 Night Maintenance
2 TSD
3 Professor Oak's Visit
2 TVR
2 TGW

start with stantler to build up 1 or 2 gallade on the bench. Lot of pokemon are weakness to gallade, and it can OHKO any pokes. It's fairly fast to setup, and if stantler goes down, then scramble to KO. Kirlia SW also hits bench and can copy supporter from discard.

Gallade isn't that great late game tho, once you've flipped all of your prize cards.

Any suggestions? better starter perhaps? trainers?

thanks.

Play at least one SW Gardevoir and maybe a Gardevoir EX D with some Multis
so......

-1 TVR
+1 Gardevoir SW

-3Mentor
+3 Roseannes

-1 TVR
-2 Scramble
+1 Gardevoir EX D
+2 Multi

if i add gardevoir i need to take out cc. and gardevoir ex needs to be active for power and is ex so loses 2 prizes

I tried Garvedoir EX but gave up on it. Its not worth loosing two prizes when there are much easier ways to shut off powers (Cessation Crystal) if that is what you want to do. IF Garvedoir X let you switch any active with any bench, then it might be worth it, but you can't so its not.

If you want a sniper Rayquazza EX would work IF they have a body or power, do not try the new Crobat he is way more trouble then he is worth due to his really poor attack effect.

You need a big hitter for after your prizes are all flipped over, because then Gallade is just an average attacker. Right now I am trying it with SW Flygon with the right timed energy attachment and it body active you can do 90 for 3.

You do need at least one SW Garvedoir. I played a Amphoros deck at league, and I would not have won the game without that Garvedoir in play

Actually, Loudred CG is a decent sniper (probably the most reliable one in the format.) It will work with this deck if you load it with Strength Charms and Castaways (maybe 3/3.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back