Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gallade 4

flariados

I am into Gallade 4 and I thougt how would you play Gallade? My thougts were Raichu, Crobat and the usual galactic support stuff.

I am working on a SP Spread build that I got off my brother. It consists of Gallade and Raichu as well as other complimentary pokemon.

I love Gallade, I really do. Sadly, Alakazam ruins it, as well as anything with a Manetric tech. Quick hitting Psychic decks are also evil to it.

I would assume Palkia is the best play with it. Spiritomb then remove lost. That adds up to a ton of damage after a turn or two. Alakazam does hurt, but Alakazam isn't that good overall. Next format will be dealing with a TON of decks that focus on OHKOs. Either way, what's one bad match up?

^kinda, i like it with bronzong MD IMO. after a couple of blade storms and gallades first attack, you should be able to own a bunch of pokes on their field.

I love Gallade, I really do. Sadly, Alakazam ruins it, as well as anything with a Manetric tech. Quick hitting Psychic decks are also evil to it.
Alakazam? I don't think anyone runs that tech anymore. Or maybe 1 every million decks. And tech a DGX for manectric.

2-2 Gallade, SSU's/PT's, have him active, level up, scoop, send up a Bronzong MD, bench the gallade again, and spread with Zong. Then, moonlight retreat zong to Gallade, level up, scoop it, send up Bronzo... you get it.

I think you just gotta try for a consistent edge. Firstly, I think Gallade 4 would offer more in a 3-1 line over a 2-2 line. This gives you potentially one more Lv. Up after scooping it, and more importantly almost always leaves another Gallade on the bench in case one is KO'd. Anyways, you can run it with Pixies. Mesprit wedges in a turn of spreading without the threat of Alakazams (Can really catch people off guard), and obviously Azelf and Uxie have their uses. You're already playing PokeTurns, you can throw in SSU's which double in use for both Gallade and Pixies (And prolly Crobat).

Back