Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Game - The person above me...

Chrisbo

Administrator
Staff member
One of the members started a forum game earlier (inspired by a similar game from the depths of Pokeschool), but it got a little out of hand and had to get locked. Here, you simply state something about the person above you without being derogatory (i.e. no name-calling, insults, etc.). However, you are not allowed to make an additional post within five posts of your previous post within this topic. This will help keep the topic from degenerating into a back & forth conversation like the last one did, and hopefully will stimulate other members to participate.

Sounds easy, so I will start with this example:
The person above me doesn't exist (since this is the first entry in the topic).

Now I may submit another entry again five posts from now. Got it?

Enjoy,
- CHRISBO

Last edited:
the guy above me started a remake of a topic earlier because he felt like Luke and I were posting too much on it

I hate this...
5 posts?!?!?
it should be 3...
The guy above me has a knack for stating the obvious.

The guy above me is correct. Shame on Burninating_Torchic for breaking the rules.

Tsk, tsk, :nonono:
- CHRISBO

The guy above me got 1st place at a Hidden Legends Prerelease in Plano.

EDIT: The REAL guy above me posted at the same time as me.

LOL to the person below me.

Last edited:
The guy above me is a founding member of Team Compendium.

EDIT: The guy above me also posted at almost the same time.

Last edited:
The guy above me has a sequence of numbers in his signature that are similar to the sequence of 0's and 1's shown in the background of the Johto Master Quest's episode titles. :)

EDIT: Someone posted before me. The guy above me has a Pokemon in his avatar featured in Pokemon 2000.

Last edited:
Back