Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Garchomp! Ho-oh isn't the only Pokemon with rainbow powers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunAndersen

Pokemon=17
4-2-4 Garchomp MT
4 Smeargle SW
3 Stantler SW

Energy=16
2 Water Energy
1 Fire Energy
2 Electric Energy
3 Physic Energy (Metagame against Monarchy and Gallantry)
3 Fighting Energy (MetaGame against Delcatty and Blissey)
1 Grass Energy (Not many pokemon weak against)
1 Metal Energy (Not many pokemon weak against)
1 Dark Energy (Not many pokemon weak against)
2 Boost Energy

Trainers=27
3 Rare Candy
2 Bebe Search
3 Mr.Stone's Project
4 Plus Power
1 TGM
2 TGW
3 POV
2 NM
2 TVR
3 Roseanne's Research
1 Island Hermit
1 Celio's Network

Strategy- Garchomp does 110 damage for quick knock outs Garchomp. Smeargle gets me my energies according to what I need and Stantler gets my Supportors and confuses my opponents. The rest of the strategy should be very clear according to what the Trainer/Supportors do.

Take out some stantlers or Smeargles becuse you have 7 starters which wont be much use in late game.

Hey, I'm also using Garchomp! Nice to see another person also using this strategy. Many people still don't realise the potential of Garchomp yet. It seems your deck is full-on relying on Garchomp for the damage. 4 Smeargles certainly do help a lot for you to get the right energies out. I lie towards the side of depending on my trainer cards such as Roseanne's Research and Energy Search. I think Mr. Stone's Project also works well but I prefer having Night's Maintenance and Energy Search for combo because they are not supporters. Night Maintenance can also get you back some Pokemon you need and Energy Search can be used even on turns you have used other supporters. Our Energy mix are the same, seems like meta-environment in different places are not so different after all. I would like to see this strategy become an Archetype, I think it does have the potential. In the current format the two cards that really kills this trategy is Battle Frontier and Cessation Crystal, I have Drake's Stadium and Windstorm to counter them. Maybe you should also add a stadium or have some windstorms in your deck.

Hey, I'm also using Garchomp! Nice to see another person also using this strategy. Many people still don't realise the potential of Garchomp yet. It seems your deck is full-on relying on Garchomp for the damage. 4 Smeargles certainly do help a lot for you to get the right energies out. I lie towards the side of depending on my trainer cards such as Roseanne's Research and Energy Search. I think Mr. Stone's Project also works well but I prefer having Night's Maintenance and Energy Search for combo because they are not supporters. Night Maintenance can also get you back some Pokemon you need and Energy Search can be used even on turns you have used other supporters. Our Energy mix are the same, seems like meta-environment in different places are not so different after all. I would like to see this strategy become an Archetype, I think it does have the potential. In the current format the two cards that really kills this trategy is Battle Frontier and Cessation Crystal, I have Drake's Stadium and Windstorm to counter them. Maybe you should also add a stadium or have some windstorms in your deck.

Thanks. I am trying to get some windstorm and all that so thanks. It is true that people don't understand why Garchomp is such a great deck. It helps at cities, states, worlds, ect, because of all the damage it does.

P.S. Have you gone to my website?

i still think garchomp is nuts! the card is unreal! i run a deck like that, i agree with these guys though too many basics = bad start off

danny

I saw your site, its pretty cute :) By the way, Garchomp is an awesome card with great potential, I think people will soon realise that.

I still feel with Garchomp, Togekiss would be better.... I know it is 2 Stage 2, but with the auto setup of energy, which is what Chomp lacks, it would allow for a faster 110!
How about:

Pokemon=19
4-2-4 Garchomp MT
4 Phione
2-1-2 Togekiss

Trainers=25

3 Rare Candy
2 Bebe Search
2 Mr.Stone's Project
4 Plus Power
1 TGM
2 TGW
3 POV
2 NM
3 Roseanne's Research
2 Island Hermit
1 Celio's Network

Energy=16
2 Water Energy
1 Fire Energy
2 Electric Energy
3 Physic Energy (Metagame against Monarchy and Gallantry)
3 Fighting Energy (MetaGame against Delcatty and Blissey)
1 Grass Energy (Not many pokemon weak against)
1 Metal Energy (Not many pokemon weak against)
1 Dark Energy (Not many pokemon weak against)
2 Boost Energy

~Prof. Fish~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back