1 : Darkness Energy, DP-129
4 : Psychic Energy, DP-127
2 : Fighting Energy, DP-128
2 : Fire Energy, DP-124
2 : Water Energy, DP-125
3 : Lightning Energy, DP-126
2 : Metal Energy, DP-130
1 : Grass Energy, DP-123

Strategy:Start with a Gible and aim for a T2 Garchomp and a T3 Garchomp Lv.X. While doing that setup a Lunatone/Nidoqueen d/Delcatty/All if you can. Discard Garchomp/tech and energies and restore with Garchomp. Then T4 retreat for restored product. and get ready to restore again after the Garchomp/Tech gets KOed. Also in the process attach and Unown G to Garchomp Lv.X to keep it alive.

Last edited:
i would ditch delcatty, or furret, personally if i had to choose i'd ditch delcatty just because, most decks that run dres and scrambles have battle frontier, not too sure about seniors but i think furret is safer in that regard

Take out 1 Flygon ex(pk)(the other one should be the DF one) and a Furret. Maybe 2x Lunatone 1x Solrock. I would recomend changeing the Delcatty to a Claydol(Lunatone will be enough discarding). -2 Strenght Charm for +1 Crystal Beach +1 TGW. T have tested a deck with the same concept. I recommend trying to get out your starer even if you don't start out with it. Watch out for fast decks.

Last edited:
I definitely suggest at least 1 Lunatone. If you're able to keep the Nidoqueen line consistent, that would be a good combo.

Maybe if cut down on the Energys by 3-4(you don't play Togekiss so that many isn't needed) for another Crystal Beach and some Roseanna's(you need some way to get your Basics). I would play TVR over Felicity's but thats your call, since both have their advantages.

I use 4 felicity's and a claydol line, and it makes the deck unbelivably fast, so I'd suggest those. For the claydol take out the delcatty.

I like Delcatty better than Claydol, so no thank you. Maybe next season though. 4 Felcity's isn't really required with Delcatty.

Edited it to version 1.3! I can edit it more with more criticism!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I want to be able to fit in at least 1 Wager, but I don't know what to take out. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back