Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Garchomp Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandslash7

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
Well, I figured I'd put my list out there, and see if anyone had any tips/whatever.

Pokemon: 18
3 Gible
1 Gabite
2 Garchomp MT
2 Garchomp Lv X
2 Kabuto (PK for now, had used MD, but trying PK for Fast Evolution)
2 Kabutops MD
2 Baltoy GE
2 Claydol GE
1 Ampharos P7
1 Absol ex

NRG: 16
4 Scramble (3 NRG attacks easily filled)
5 Fighting (Kabutops obv...)
2 Water (Vs Magmortar/Ape)
3 Lightning (Empoleon matchup + Amphy)
2 Psychic (GG/Plox)

Trainers: 26
3 Felicity's
3 TVR
1 Roseanne's
4 Dome Fossil
4 Rare Candy
4 Celio's
1 Wager
2 Windstorm
2 Premier Ball
1 Night Maintenance
1 Warp Point

The Strategy: Unlike most "Restore" lists I've seen here on the Gym, I don't play stand alone techs and try to Restore them early game. My main attacker is Kabutops, and I set him up early game from the ground up. After 1 has been KOed, I bring out Chomp Lv X to spread and bring him back, then continue to spread with Kabutops and Chomp and Amphy, with the (newly) added bonus of Absol for a quick KO. Amphy really helps vs Empo, and his Body and Jamming unify with the strategy of the deck.

My thoughts/observations about the deck to fill you in: I'd like to fit a Bronzong in here maybe, but I don't know what to take out...

4 Dome Fossil is a must as it is my starter, but the non-searchableness is uncool.

1 Night Maintenance is all I've ever needed, but with the addition of Absol, IDK anymore...

I've wanted to put in a 3rd Kabutops, but I don't know if I'd have the NRG to support him, as I'm usually full with my Kabutops/Chomp/Amphy attacking. I suppose since I have Scramble, I can support a third to stall until I Necromance...

So, what do you think?

Thoughts/Comments/Whatever

Yes, I do know that.

;)

They are there for a quick powerup of an attacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back