3x Super Scoop Up
2x Holon Adventurer
2x Holon Researcher
2x Copycat
2x Windstorm

Energy--13
9x Fire
4x d Rainbow Energy

Strategy: Beatdown with Gardevoir! The idea is just to get 2 Gardevoir attacking as fast as possible. Altaria allows me to power up my Gardevoirs faster, and Fearow allows me to search for the Pokes. Xatu d helps push me into the 90-100 damage range, enough to KO Banette EX and a lot of other stuff. Latias* is just a beast.

Trainers need the most work. ;x

only thing i really feel is that u have to much tech. like keep the Lati* but then choose like 2 techs. Xatu's are good so are Fearow. so if u drop Altaira find traienrs and supporters than can replace that tech. ya know?

-3 SSU
+2 Warp Point
+1 Island Hermit or Bills Maintaince

also what just crossed my mind. if you wanna puch even higher in the damage tech range...
-2-2 Altaria
-4 Trainsciver
-1-1 Fearow
-2 Adventure

+2 MagiKarp
+2 Gyarados d - adds 10 damage to a D pokemon when a Holon Staduim is in play
+4 Holon Stadium (any you want)
+1 Psyduck d
+1 Golduck d - will lock your staidum in play
+2 Scott

its jsut a rough idea that crossed my mind when lookin at the deck. but drop a line or 2 in your pokemon and try to get more draw power or damage out of the deck. also Strentgh Charm will add 10...so u can stack on the damage man.
2 Xatus + 2 Gyarados +Strentgh Charm = Ex OHKO. also u'll be ab le to use the stadiums if u need.

Just An Idea (not ment to be followed just a thought) :p

Last edited:
-3 SSU
+2 windstorm
+1 holon farmer
also might wish to include gardi PK
also please do not listen to BB lol
keep altaria :p

My Fix

4x Ralts d
[DEL]2x Kirlia d[/DEL] +1 Kirlia
3x Gardevoir EX d
1x Gardevoir d
2x Natu d
2x Xatu d
[DEL]4x Holon's Castform[/DEL] +4 metal
2x Swablu d
2x Altaria EX d
1x Spearow d
1x Fearow d
1x Latias*

Trainers
4x Holon Transceiver
4x Rare Candy
[DEL]3x Holon Mentor[/DEL] -1 mentor
[DEL]3x Super Scoop Up[/DEL] +1 reasercher +2 Farmer
2x Holon Adventurer
3x Holon Researcher
2x Holon Farmer
2x Copycat
[DEL]2x Windstorm[/DEL] 2x Crystal Beach

Energy
4x Metal
9x Fire
4x d Rainbow Energy

Try this PM me and tell me how well it works

Do not take out holon's castform, they are your starter and your fire ball transfering energy.

agreed. the castform is a big part of the energy in the deck. but i do think Holon Farmers would be a good idea to retreive any start castform u may have had.

Yeah, I'm defnitely keeping the Castforms in there. They're good starters and good energy. =D

I want to keep Altaria EX d because attaching 2 energy per turn is really nice. A dying Gardevoir EX d can move an energy onto a benched Gardevoir EX d, then I can attach 2 energy to it next turn and swing for another 80-100. Nothing wrong with that. =D

But I guess I should drop SSU for some other stuff, then? Is my energy all right?

Also, I haven't played in a major tournament for years, and I mean YEARS. Is there anything special I need to do in order to play in tournaments?

Consider adding +1 Swablu d & a the Safeguard Altaria (dx). You can throw that up to deal with Banette decks & some Flygon ex d decks. It will go down eventually, but give you some additional time to set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back