Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gatrlutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguinzer0

This just an idea... and it needs alot o help but i figured that i would go ahead and share my idea
heres the deck list

Pokemon

Totodile UF x3
Crocanaw UF x2
Feraligatr EX x3
Swablu DX x2
Altaria d EX x2
Eevee DS (CFF) x4
Jolteon EX x2
Vaporeon EX x1
Umbreon EX x1
Absol EX x2
Tauros CG x2

Trainers

Transceiver x4
Lass x2
Mentor x2
Adventurer x2
Candy x3
SSU x4
Windstorm x3
PETM x3

Energy

Boost x3
Multi x4
Water x6

Setup gatrs fast, and spread/focus damage with Absol and Jolteon. Altaria for nrg acceleration, and umby for disruption. KO with Gatr

Problems I see... Weakness is just nasty, but any idea how to work around it? also the starts are mediocre... eevee is not bad, but Absol, swab, and toto could be bad. hmm thats all i can see, I have tested played a little and its ok so far... Its very fun to play. One match I managed to lay two jolteon and Absol 2 counters to the active Flygon d EX, and candy to gatr ex, altaria and boost for the KO. (that was god set up and has never happened again:))

Thnks for any help... also ive noticed that I like eeveelutions, all three of my decks run them.

Last edited:
crawdaunt or espeon , umbreon for switch , vaporeon ... :thumb:
effective but long A to set up, adds a feraligatr not ex FC, it will make the difference against a safeguard

Consider a different stadium other than battle frontier, as Gatr shuts down powers anyway (making it redundant) and Battle frontier shuts down your umbreon. High Pressure System might be a nice choice, just as a counter. I could also see dropping the gyms for a couple tauros to aid with your setup. Or just add more windstorms.

Also, there is only one safeguard pokemon in the entire format that Gatr EX does not destroy, and that's Dustox EX. A single POP5 mew should take care of that problem. Or, heck, don't even worry about it, because it doesn't see a whole lot of play. Lati EX d is obnoxious, but if they're stalling behind that, you're doing tons of damage to their bench, and that's a war of attrition they'll eventually lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back