Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

GBA Pokemon trading and Battling

[R]Visitor

I've seen very little mention of the gameboy pokemon games here in the worlds section, not sure why that is, the game is superior to the TCG in every way.

Anyway, down to business.

We of Team Rocket are universally known for our outstanding pokemon trading skills, knowledge, and of course, most importantly, products.

Products? By that of course we mean Pokemon. Legendaries, rares, perfectly bred egg move pokemon, shinies, and many other varieties. Chances are we got things you didn't even know you wanted yet. Need a celebi? We got stacks of 'em. How about a shiny pokemon? Bet you don't have one of those yet! We got mountains of 'em. Need a groudon? Kyogre? Suicune? Maybe two of each? We got 'em.

You're probably thinking "ACTION REPLAY PFFT SCREW THAT N00B" but, our stuff's legit. 100% Legit. No hacks, no cheats, all these pokemon are caught or bred directly from the game, no cheats, at all, period.

Not too interested in our selection? Your loss, but, we've got some other stuff. Got the pokerus on your pokemon yet? Y'know, that rare little disease that doubles your EV's? How about berries, got all the rare ones yet? Are you sure? How about those E-Reader berries? Speaking of E-reader, do you have an Eon Ticket yet? We've got all that stuff and more.

Point is, Team Rocket is all about buisness, and strangely, we're legit about it. We'll be around looking for trades, we're easy to spot. I'll try and get a preliminary list of what we've got to offer, we've got something for everyone, trust me on that.

Oh, and do you have a box of pokemon you don't feel like leveling up? A bunch of level 80 guys that're just taking eternity to get to level 100? Well guess what, we'll do those for ya too, agian, no hacks, no cheats, we're just that good. We can churn out a level 5 pokemon into a level 100, fully ev trained, egg moved, amazingly powered beast in under an hour. But, as with everything, it'll cost ya.

No, we don't want your gyrados holding a moonstone, no, we don't want a handful of base set common pokemon cards. We'll want your Legendaries, your Shinies, and your good cards. We'll even want your hold items and Tm's if you got the ones we're looking for.

On to battling:

Where's all the GBA battlers at? I've got armies of level 100's ready to waste you, so bring it on! Worlds? What? TCG? That isn't skill, Pokemon battles on the GBA are where the skill's at! This thread is not only for raising awareness about Team Rocket 's amazing trading and battling prowess, but also for trade matching and battle matching before worlds even starts! Discuss trades you want to make, or maybe a GBA tourney in the making, right here!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Off the top of my head, here's what we've got to offer:

Legendaries
Groudon/Rayquaza/Kyogre : Lots
Regirock/Registeel/Regice : Lots
Articuno/Zapdoes/Moltress : Lots
Latios/Latias (w/ Soul Dew hold item) : Lots
Jirachi : TONS
Celebi : Lots
Lugia/Ho-oh : Few
Mewtwo/Mew : None
Deoxys : None (Though, for a price, we can trade over a Deoxys to your game so you'll get his data in your pokedex, cuz, face it, you'll never get a full pokedex without him, you can't, however, keep him.)

Rares (Starters/Fossils/One Timers/Shinies/Etc.)
Charmander/Squirtle/Bulbasaur : Lots + Egg Moves
Cyndaquil/Totodile/Chikorita : Lots + Egg Moves
Torchic/Mudkip/Treeko : Lots + Egg Moves
Kabuto/Omanyte/Aerodactyl : Lots + Egg Moves
Anorith/Lileep : Lots + Egg Moves
Chansey, Tauros, Kangaskhan, Sudowoodo, Lickitung, Jnyx, Magmar, Electabuzz, Beldum, Wynaut, Feebas, and many, many more! : Lots + Egg Moves (Some can't have egg moves, such as Beldum and Wynaut)
Shiny Pokemon : Few

Other stuff
Any rare berry (Starf, Lansat, etc) : Lots
E-Reader Berries : Infinite (Only works for Ruby/Sapphire)
E-Reader Eon Ticket : Infinite (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)
We Level up your pokemon : Infinite (You'll be charged by level, we'll level your pokemon as-is, any ev training will need to be done beforehand, don't ask us to ev train, don't ask us to explain how to ev train. Movesets will be up to you, we'll merely take your pokemon, and level it up to level 100. The more levels you want, the more we'll charge.)

This is only off the top of my head, we'll have free Egg move pokemon, other rare pokemon, giveaways including Shinies, and many, many other things to offer. But, if you want a trade, you'd better reserve it now because some of these'll be gone super fast!

Last edited:
how much would you charge me for a shiny miltank ev trained in atttack and defence at level 100?you have no ideal how long i have looked for a shiny miltank, and i just dont know how you guys level 'em up soooo fast.lmk

Angry_Altaria-Yes, this is a thread for pokemon gameboy game trading and battling for worlds, since there is no thread about it currently.

pat460 - We don't have any shiny miltank, sorry, but we can discuss other options concerning non-shiny miltanks

Flaming_Spinich - Shouldn't be a problem whatsoever, all you gotta do is FIND us, and even then, you're in oregon, so we'll see you at some of the events, perhaps that upcoming pre-release?

WHISCASHEX said:
Awesome!! Do you have any Impish Registeels?

I'll check, if not, I can catch one, I have 10 Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald games that are beaten but haven't had the legendaries caught (don't ask why i have these, it's top secret.) so I can probably get you a registeel, ev train it, and level 100 it for you, of course, that'll require you making me an offer. I really like legendaries and shiny pkmn. A lot. :biggrin:

If you find any Mewtwo's, I want as many as I can get. BTW, can you PM me how you train those pokemon that fast? Seems almost impossilbe...

I will not, at all, EVER, reveal my training secret. It's bewildering, amazing, and nobody esle'll ever think of it. It's also perfect and my greatest invention yet, so, yeah. Bleh. Maybe when Diamond/Pearl come out, i'll reveal it, unless it can be done there too.

Celebi's were handed out at Journey Across America this year, they allowed you one Celebi for every GBA pokemon cartrdige you brought, I brought an armful of them, and thus i've got plenty.

Moza- I can have a mewtwo by then, whatever nature you prefer, but, I won't go to the trouble of catching it unless you make me a good offer on it.

It Depends, what do you want? I might be able to find a couple of Rayquaza's a Kyogres, mabey even a few Earthquake TM's.

mabey a Ray with Earthquake for a Modest Mewtwo? I could also do this multiple times if you wanted.

Eh, I've got lots of ray's and kyo's, i usually only accept those for lower tier stuff, mewtwo's big game. Also earthquake TM's are now infinite to me now that i've go 6 level 100 Linoone cuz they just pick up Earthquakle TM's and Rare Candy's all day. And no, I don't use the rare candies to get level 100's, but, i spose I could....

I could easily breed a larvitar with the correct nature with good stats, also not a problem.

desufnoc said:
I got a shiny shromish. And since you seen to have a lot of stuuf would u happen to have a shiny ditto???

I do have a shiny ditto, problem is, it might be hacked. The game was sold to me by this dude, he said the game had no hacks, but, the game is hacked to hell. (his money is like XX9,XO,#1%$)

anyway, the ditto was traded in, so maybe it's not fake, maybe it is fake. Haven't deciphered yet, either way, I wouldn't be trading it.

However, I'll give you a HELL of a deal for a shiny shroomish. We're talkin' a "you name it" deal. Within limits. I don't trade too many shinies, mostly cuz I train all my shinies.

To MOZA : Maybe a combination of legendary(s), cards, items, tm's, it depends on what you want EXACTLY. Like, a Larvitar with correct nature and possibly egg moves, not THAT big of a deal. Registeel, bigger deal, Mewtwo, REALLY big deal, any of those trained perfectly to level 100 WITH EV's, or a combo of those, Pretty big deal. It's kinda hard to set a price on. However, as you may have noticed, Shinies tend to get me pretty interested. Want a handfull of Jirachi's, some legendary dogs/birds, egg move pokemon, and a shiny zigzagoon, all holding rare berries? I'd do that kind of trade for a shiny pokemon. It all depends on waht you want, and what you have. I don't do the money thing, cuz, that's just wrong.

I want Exactly a Modest Mewtwo, no exp on it at all. I have a LOT of cards, I could catch a few birds for you, I would do the dogs, but boy, colloseum takes way to long to finish. I would offer some Shiny pokemon if I had any, but I have yet to see 1 in over 300 hours of play :(

I got around 300-500 Liechi berries if those intrest you.

I REALLY need an Adamant Beldum with good IVs and? I'm sort of limited on what I can trade you:( but I'm sure we can work out a deal. And do you think Togetic(Follow Me) would be abetter choice in a Sand Damage team than Swampert? It would assist Rayquaza/Tyranitar/Metagross/Aerodactyl.

Moza: Im not sure, i've only got access to one catachable mewtwo right now, and i dont have any extra in stock, he's a hard legendary to get multiples of. The birds don't intrest me much, but maybe some EX pokemon or even a *, i'd be more than happy to get a modest mewtwo for you for that. No EXP, but i'll infect him with the pokerus.

WhishcashEX- Like I said i could breed you one no problem. Im pretty sure Swampert does't take sand damage cuz he's ground type. I could be wrong, but i'm fairly sure, follow me togetic is pretty lame, anyway. Go for swampert.

Adament beldum is a piece of cake. No egg moves involved or anything.

Back