4x Premier Ball
1x Luxury Ball
2x Energy Switch
2x NM
4x Warp Point
=17+31=48
Energys:
12x Psychic

Strategy: Snipe opponent's drawers like Claydols from his bench with Gengar and then hit 1-3 Supermeblast in row, after them usually stall/snipe with one Gengar and Superme Blast again...

This deck haves a hard time when my opponent can hit my lonely pixies away from bench and have Unown G on Claydol, still if there is only one of these in tournament, nobody TeCHs in Unown Gs...

You're joking about nobody teching in Unown G, right?
Anyway, given Supreme Blast's discarding habits, you might want to either add a couple of energy (You can do with less Candy), or add Energy Pickup. Looks pretty fine otherwise.

Actaully in Finland i have been only Master playing Gengar or Dusknoir. Unown G is good tech, but there is still chances to win, because of AMU.... I think that this deck is beeter than solo AMU or solo Gengar. This deck can do well agaisnt:
-Kingdra (they don't have enough of Unown Gs, and they need Uxies powers)
-AMU (Usually doens't play Unown Gs, loses to Gengar anyway)
-Regigigas (Plays Unown Gs, Healing doesnet help against Superme Blasts)

This deck haves a hard with:
-Gengar (Snipes down Uxies and protec it self with Unown Gs)
-Dusknoir (no counter stadiums)
-Scizor (Superme Blast is too much for a 100 hpd guy)

So in a right metagame this is the BDIF, but this is also too easy to counter to become a Archetype.

I have a Gengar/AMU deck that I play too. Here are a few things that I have found to help me out.

I found Switch is better then Warp point more often I run 3 switch and 2 warp point.
2 Rare candy is all you need to get a fast Gengar
Run 1 Azelf - MT making your opponent pay an extra energy to attack with their basic is a huge help
Even if you don't have to run a counter stadium for Dusknoir you should still run 2 Snowpoint stadium
If you can run 2 Mesprit Lv.X some times you can heal your whole bench between big KO's to counter any spread damage.

I have a Gengar/AMU deck that I play too. Here are a few things that I have found to help me out.

I found Switch is better then Warp point more often I run 3 switch and 2 warp point.
2 Rare candy is all you need to get a fast Gengar
Run 1 Azelf - MT making your opponent pay an extra energy to attack with their basic is a huge help
Even if you don't have to run a counter stadium for Dusknoir you should still run 2 Snowpoint stadium
If you can run 2 Mesprit Lv.X some times you can heal your whole bench between big KO's to counter any spread damage.

That is the most USEFUL advice I've read to date...

Short but very useful info there Gengar!

Switchs? That all would be needed but what i should take out of my deck? I just made 5-0 in swiss and got top 4 wiht this list in CCs, Only bad thing Dark Abamasnow + Palkia X, he got out Weavile and Palkia X with Unown Gs, then he just draged out those pixies who were alone from my bench and OHKOd them with Abomasow... I won in swisses:
- Kingdra
- Scizor
- AMU
- Inferape/Typhlosion/Claydol/Unown G
- Dark GG

So useful advises, but with all respect, what should i take out for those?

um wheres your unknow g and your claydols i know you play 2-2 uxie but i think claydol would be abit better

um wheres your unknow g and your claydols i know you play 2-2 uxie but i think claydol would be abit better

The thing is that there is no bech space for Claydols, this deck is going well, T2-T3 hit every game, and Swarm from that. There is no Space for 3-4 UnownGs, and this can't win Gengar with 1-2 so 1-2 isn't an option, if i want to tech for Gengar i'll go to play something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back