Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gengar/Dusknoir/Sableye (DP-SF) No claydol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lestatxxx

:pokeball::psychic:

4 sableye (SF)
3-2-3-1 Dusknoir lv. X (1DP i 2 SF) (Duskull SH2)
2-1-2 Gengar (SF)
1-1 Azfel lv. X (LA)

4 rare candy
4 bebe search
1 luxury ball (SF)
3 TG Wager
4 Roseanne research
4 pokedrawer+ (SF)
2 night maintence
2 warp point
2 moonlight stadium
1 cinthya feeling

10 :psychic: energy
3 :colorless call energy

Startegy:

Use Sableye for donk T1 and Dusknoir (SF) ¨Shadow order¨, replace a claydol
Use Azfel, and search a Dsuknoir lv. X in prize.
Azfel lv. X no weakness .
Gengar can sniper claydol, then TG wager and poltergeist ...

Opinion?

Last edited:
It's a nice list.

Use the shiny Duskull SH2. Better attacks, and can't get T1 donked by Sableye.

The deck NEEDS claydol. I mean, how do you expect to play 2 stage 2s, no claydol, wagers, and only 2 uxie. Also, gengar is a better attacker than dusknoir and has more efficient attacks for their costs, so you should definitely raise the gangar line and probably lower a line of dusknoir, just because gengars the better card. 4 call energy is a must, since after the first 1-2 turns its bad, why lower the chances of starting with one by running 3?

What the....Another Dusknoir deck!/?

I have been having this deck idea since like May or April this year.:nonono:

Alright, I would just stick with Azlef, no uxie. Then Sableye to get your set up.

-SD Dusknoir-Man

Alright, I would just stick with Azlef, no uxie. Then Sableye to get your set up.

-SD Dusknoir-Man

its like ... an obvious combo!

i liked kingdra waaaaay back, then it was uber popular. i thought scizor would be over-looked, nope its being talked about. you're probably not the first person to think about this deck combo, just get used to it.

The deck NEEDS claydol. I mean, how do you expect to play 2 stage 2s, no claydol, wagers, and only 2 uxie. Also, gengar is a better attacker than dusknoir and has more efficient attacks for their costs, so you should definitely raise the gangar line and probably lower a line of dusknoir, just because gengars the better card. 4 call energy is a must, since after the first 1-2 turns its bad, why lower the chances of starting with one by running 3?

My idea is NO use claydol(bored, Always the same thing) why use 2 dusky (SF) ¨shadow order¨+ 2 Uxie + 1 lv. X = Replace a Claydol, today exist pokeblower+, metagross poke-power, etc ... swicht claydol vs. deck sniper and loose the game, (my experience), Yes genger is better and more speed w. dusky, in galactic conquest gengar swarm + 4 wager + 4 hansome investigation = GOD!
odd is my love! XD 3 -1- XD No test this deck yet, thanks you for you helps, and sorry for my english!

gengar line 3-1-3 + dusky line 2-1-2-1?

Sableye is playable?

This deck no is copy of other deck, is my idea, sorry for copyright XDD

- uxie lv.x line you dont need it trust me it will take up bench space -1 premium ball duskinoir just comes back
+4 sabaly great start you need if you dont play claydol

YOU HAVE TO HAVE CLAYDOL!!! Your running 2 stage 2's in this deck, okay so you have Dusknoir and his draw power, but it isn't enough. You have to have speed and consistency to even have a chance. No Claydol, NO CHANCE!!!

I like the idea that you don't want to run Claydol because you want to be different. That's the same thing that I'm trying to do. I mean I do agree that Claydol is a very good card, I don't think that he needs to be in every single deck, if you can do something that will let you draw then that's what's important. I def think that when people say 'No Claydol, No Chance' that they are mistaken. Claydol is good but not the best, there are ways around him and I think you've found quite a good one

I like the idea that you don't want to run Claydol because you want to be different. That's the same thing that I'm trying to do. I mean I do agree that Claydol is a very good card, I don't think that he needs to be in every single deck, if you can do something that will let you draw then that's what's important. I def think that when people say 'No Claydol, No Chance' that they are mistaken. Claydol is good but not the best, there are ways around him and I think you've found quite a good one

Okay, I have heard to counter argument, and it just doesn't hold water. In this deck it is a must, I don't care if your trying to be different. I am not trying to be mean, just giving you the best opportunity to do your best, and play your best. Claydol has to be played in this deck because of the two stage twos. It is to much going on to not us it. If you don't I guarantee you, if you play in a tournament, you will not be consistent enough to win. Just saying.

Claydol is engine in all deck, ya is necesary in this deck i use 2 stage 2 pokemon! is very crazy, sorry my idea is NO use claydol, treat to better deck without the need for claydol.
help, as it is possible to win without having to claydol.
Thank you for yours post friends!!
better support, trainer, stadium in this deck?? requiered :dark: energy? remove 1-1-1 dusknoir line and add + 1-1-1 gengar line??

Awesome deck man, I almost run an exact same one. Though, there is a slight thing that kind of bothers me.

-1Warp Point
+1Switch

-1TGW
+1 Call

-SD Dusknoir-Man

-SD Dusknoir-Man

lol ya same here!!!
hahaha!

but ya take out the sab's just a waste of space and will slow thi deck down
+2-2 claydol! lol try it out thats what i had to do to like him i hated him never did i put him in my deck also lol but he helps alot!

other idea is:

4 sableye (SF)
3-2-3 gengar (SF)
1-0-1 -1 gardevoir lv.X
2-2 roserade (SF)

4 rare candy
4 roseanne reseacrh
3 bebe search/ 1 luxury ball
3 TG wager
4 pokedrawer+
2 night maintence
2 warp point