4 Rare Candy
4 Roseanne's Research
2 Marley's Request
2 Night Maintnence
2 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball
30 Trainers (The way it should be)

12 Physcic Energy

Strategy: Well you basically get a Gengar T2. Then you get out Claydol and soon after Uxie. Then you just go to town with swarming and sniping. It is really a disruptive deck. I like it more than my Raichu Deck. NO CALL.

Last edited:
YAYAYA! another Gengar player! ok so id take out a Uxie and add in a Azelf so u can possibly fish out a prized Gengar to increase your chances of getting a T2 Gengar. Also find a way to add in at least 2-3(or even 4) Roseanne's Research and add in another Bebe's. I don't think Marley is a great supporter since u may not get the card you want. Try 8 psychic energy and 4 call energy instead of 12 psychic.

Hope this helps
Riq

YAYAYA! another Gengar player! ok so id take out a Uxie and add in a Azelf so u can possibly fish out a prized Gengar to increase your chances of getting a T2 Gengar. Also find a way to add in at least 2-3(or even 4) Roseanne's Research and add in another Bebe's. I don't think Marley is a great supporter since u may not get the card you want. Try 8 psychic energy and 4 call energy instead of 12 psychic.

Hope this helps
Riq

+1:thumb:

Call sucks.

Simply ‘WTF’!:nonono::lol:

well, g'luck with the list

no, don't put azelf it is a waist of space and can be bad,
call isn't bad but maybe 2 or 3
-2 proffesor rowan, -2 marleys, -1 pychic, +3 rossanes, +2 call

can we all stop posting WTF it's just plain wrong and it's just as bad as saying it regularly abbreviating changes NOTHING so why does everybody do it... Anyway -2 rowan -2 marleys-2 quick ball+ 4 roseanne's +1 bebes +1 warp

u don't need more than 12 energies. so.. 4 call, 8 phys and if u take marley and add in roseanne's, getting basic energy shouldn't be a problem.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

can we all stop posting WTF it's just plain wrong and it's just as bad as saying it regularly abbreviating changes NOTHING so why does everybody do it... Anyway -2 rowan -2 marleys-2 quick ball+ 4 roseanne's +1 bebes +1 warp

its emotional expression. if ur mature enought to understand the abbreviated form then u would know that theres nothing to it other then what it is... expression. if u know don't know what its mean... no harm done to the reader.why Soo SERIOUS:lol:. lighten it up.. its good for ur health.

eat a lot of :grass:
drink a lot :water:
get a good shut :psychic:
don't stay up pass :dark:
stay away from:lightning
and sharp :metal:
don't start a :fighting:
starts each day again with:colorless

LOL!

Last edited:
Pokèmon: 22

4-2-4 Gengar
3-3 Banette
2-2 Claydol
2 Unown G

Trainer 24

4 Bebe
1 Lurury
4 Rosanne's search
4 Felicity
2 Night
4 Candy
3 Warp point
2 Moonlight

Energy 14

14 Psichic

Not badly as it conceives I believe: easy T1 with Banette if there is a candy. With Felicity we discard Banette to do eighty and with the warps we administer the damages to do to the adversary.
What do you say of it?

Last edited:
For The Last Time No Call It Doesn't Belong In Gengar!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

No Bannete Either!

Last edited:
If you dont play cal energy u increase your chances of being dunked by a sableye! which are being played.....also Call helps i set-up, which is the point of EVERY deck. If u don't play call, play great ball i guess??

call energy>great ball (in Gengar)

If you dont play cal energy u increase your chances of being dunked by a sableye! which are being played.....also Call helps i set-up, which is the point of EVERY deck. If u don't play call, play great ball i guess??

call energy>great ball (in Gengar)

Sableye is not in my Meta! And no Call does not work! Let me get this straight i'm ignoring every post that has the words call and energy next to eachother. I'M NOT GOING TO PUT CALL IN!:mad:

Give me a good argument on why Call sucks in this deck!
Let's assume you start with a Gastly.
Call for a Baltoy and another Gastly.
Next turn, Rare Candy, rare Candy, Claydol, Gengar, Gengar.
Tell me how you do that without Call.

i think that gengar is good, but against a deck that is faster, and runs well without powers, u basically loose (and if u ask me to name one of those decks, i will, trust me, i got one).

Give me a good argument on why Call sucks in this deck!
Let's assume you start with a Gastly.
Call for a Baltoy and another Gastly.
Next turn, Rare Candy, rare Candy, Claydol, Gengar, Gengar.
Tell me how you do that without Call.

Easy sh²t. You start with a gastly, do his: You opponent cannot play trainer card.
Then you Roseanne for Baltoy, Gastly. You rare candy into: Claydol, Gengar, Gengar.

I've told you how to do that without Call. :thumb:

I can't believe you play No call. No offense but if you don't play call in Gengar you don't deserve to play it.
Aaron is right. Call can help a lot. Especially if you have that evolution card in your hand without the previous evoultion.

Basically, it goes like this:
Say you get an Unown G start. Call is the only thing that will help at that moment (and if you have a low number of cards in your hand, maybe Uxie). Call can make or break a decently built Gengar deck, and it's breaking yours because you aren't playing it.

-2 Marley, -4 Quick Ball, -4 PokeDex

+1-1 Bronzong (Zong can help if you have a couple of damage counters left on pokemon that you have shadow roomed and don't wanna shadow room again to get the knock out), +1-0-1 Duskinoir DP or SF (If you play the SF one you have to play Lumineon). Then fill the other 6 spaces what everyone else thinks works.

I can't believe you play No call. No offense but if you don't play call in Gengar you don't deserve to play it.
Aaron is right. Call can help a lot. Especially if you have that evolution card in your hand without the previous evoultion.

Basically, it goes like this:
Say you get an Unown G start. Call is the only thing that will help at that moment (and if you have a low number of cards in your hand, maybe Uxie). Call can make or break a decently built Gengar deck, and it's breaking yours because you aren't playing it.

-2 Marley, -4 Quick Ball, -4 PokeDex

+1-1 Bronzong (Zong can help if you have a couple of damage counters left on pokemon that you have shadow roomed and don't wanna shadow room again to get the knock out), +1-0-1 Duskinoir DP or SF (If you play the SF one you have to play Lumineon). Then fill the other 6 spaces what everyone else thinks works.

Lock this stupid thread please. This is the absolute last time I post a deck here. I will run this deck how I know to. BTW Serebii you're little situation will happen once or twice this deck is even legal. Once or twice! And ashinto this forum isn't just to tell me to take apart my deck. That is all. Lock this thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back