Haunter (tri 35) x3
Gastly (tri 63) x4
Gallade 4 Lv. X x1 *
Gallade 4 x2
Garchomp c Lv. X x1
Garchomp c x2
Absol prime x1
Crobat g x2
Zangoose (pt 66) x2(untill I get spiritomb)
Uxie (la) x1
Azelf (la) x1

T/s/s 24
Luxury ball x1
Pokemon rescue x1
Expert belt x2
Sp radar x2
Energy gain x2
Poketurn x3
Pokemon communication x2
Aarons collection x1
Seeker x1
Cyrus's conspiracy x2
Pokemon collector x2
Bebe's search x3
Broken time space x2

Energy 12
Psychic x8
Dark x2
Double colourless energy x2

so the idea is still to spread and snipe with Gengar, Gallade and Garchomp with the standerd extra basics
the trainers help build up the lines but youve all seen that before...
the interesting choices are cards that reuse the spread power of gallade, the snipe of crobat and the heal or garchomp
Seeker is for Uxie an Gallade, err absolve is my psychic counter, as I pulled it recently I just thought I'd try it...
energy is energy...
what do you think?

* means I'm missing it. So ** means I'm missing two and so on... I'm trading for most of it ^^
Thanks again
Teleri

Last edited:
I love the Kingdra idea, that could work, It has type advantage over machamp and donphan so that should be ok,
th only thing is... how much the cards are costing, I cant afford gengar prime, gengar lv.x and two kingdra's... however if I pull one in a pack or trade it from any friends I will add it in straight away, thats a really nice idea ^^
do you think the trainers, supporters and stadiums are ok?
thanks man

Hi,

In reagards to trainers & supporters I would

-1 Luxury ball (most decks only run one as it becomes wasted card)
-2 Energy search (this may as well be an energy - usnig one card to get one card is wasting valuable deck) consider interviewers if energy is vital.
+1 Rare candy (for speed and consistency)
+2 SP radar
+1 Pokemon collector (needed for consistant basic at start especially with no sableye/spritomb)
+ 3/4 pokemon communication
I'd keep two BTS

I think these are good for most decks to allow draw and regain prized pokemon.
+1or2 Uxie LA (league promo too so should be able to get in easily)
+1 Azelf LA (also league promo)

Also to add to the kingdra idea
get some Cyrus Conspiracy to help energy retrieval, plus put in some poke turns and crobat G's for extra bench damage.

For the spread angle I have heard Darkrai & Cressalia legend has proved to be useful to move the spread damge to either take easy prizes or knock out a big tank when needed.

This is just some suggestions, take what you want from it :)

wow thanks for the reply ^^

yeah, I didnt think about that, I'll swap out the energy search and luxury ball for 2 double colourless energy and one poke collecter,
I'll try and get ahold of another Rare Candey at some point.
I'll take out one bebes and add 3 pokemon communication.
If I can get them at league i'll put them in, I really want some...

I was concidering kingdra prime, palkia g lv.X? if thats a good idea, i'm not really sure...
what set is poketurn? I cant remember...
I own one crobat g, how many do you surgest?

I'm not sure about a legend, allthough I do have two legend box's... maybe I will...

well thanks again for the reply ^^

I was concidering kingdra prime, palkia g lv.X? if thats a good idea, i'm not really sure...

For utilising spread and lost zone powers of gengar prime and palkia G lv. X it could work
other options include
Abomasnow SF
Giratina X
Gallade 4 X
This will probably be a trial and error thing to decide which one fits best with your playing style and the deck itself.
:)
what set is poketurn? I cant remember...
Poke turn is Platinum.
I own one crobat g, how many do you surgest?

Personally in a deck like this I would max the poke turns to 4 and have 2-3 crobat G's.
But this is another part of the deck that will need tweaking to ensure consistency is maintained.

Hope some of this helped :)

I love give my opponent something unpleasent to eat when I do the 60 damage attack and go to the bench. So I have Dark Spiritomb and Shedningas, both kinds the one that does 40 damage to your opponets pokemon when it gets KO'd and the one that cant be hurt by any pokemon with Powers or Bodies.
One time I was playing a Machamp Prime Donphan deck at league and my opponet did not have anything witthout a power or bodiy in pllay, so I left the wonder gurad shednija active and cured with the gengar and hit with the Shedniga until I had all five pokemon in the bench in KO range for Gengar X, came up next turn and took 5 prizes. That was fun.

Last edited:
Thank you Soo much for the replys ^^
wow
Err I'm sorry this is short.. I'm using my iPod as I can't get to a computer today :(
@baroness meena:
Wow Im trying to think of what groups they'd work in, I think that giratena x with palkia might work... Or kingdra and Gallade 4 x... But I'm not sure on either combo... Which do you think is better? (or a better combo?)
I'll probably take out a 1-1 garchomp c x line for one of the x's and take out some TSS's for the other but I'm not sure...
I really like Gallade 4 x... Its my favourite there but I'm not sure if I can fit it in with the other x's/primes... :(

Oh cool thanks ^^ I might get some packs and see if I can pull things if I can't trade for them...

I really want to add that crobat/poketurn line... I just don't know what to take out for it if I'm adding the Lv x's... Hmmm

@jandPDS:
Nice ^^ that's the kind of thing I'm after... The ability to have loads of options on what to hit and take out quickly...
Are you running that deck now? And 5 prizes in one turn must be a record... ^^

Err I really like Gallade 4 x... Its my favourite there but I'm not sure if I can fit it in with the other x's/primes... :(

My favourite combo would be gnegar prime with gengar lv.x and gallade 4 lv. X. Gallade 4 LV. X puts 1 damage on everyone with gallade power then use gengar X's attack to do 30 to everyone. Gengar lv. X is also good for SP as you can level down all their level X's. put a resuce energy on and the x is ready to go on the next gengar you put up. You could put palkia G in as well to do bench damage. I like the fact you can poke turn gallade 4 to do another damage counter on all of them.
Palkia G Lv. X attack does require energy discard so this must be accounted for if you plan to use this attack :)

I really want to add that crobat/poketurn line... I just don't know what to take out for it if I'm adding the Lv x's... Hmmm

poke turns are a must with SP's in the deck, provides use of powers again and is a way of speedy healing :)
I'd keep 1-1 Garchomp and the full gengar line with 2 crobats ... dunno where you got space as its got a little confusing with whats going in :S

Regarding the other comment - shedinja is a good 'block' in a gengar deck with shadow skip gengar against SP :) Lv. X on gengar can level down dialga G to allow poke bodies then shadow skip to shedinja. :)

I think I'm going to go Gallade gengar with the 1-1 garchomp and 2 crobats...
Soooo

Gengar lv X (AR ?) x1
Gengar prime (TM ?) x1
Gengar (AR 17) x2
Haunter (TM ?) x3
Gastly (TM ?) x4
Garchomp c lv. X x1
Garchomp c x1
Gallade 4 Lv. X1
Gallade 4 x1
Crobat g x2

Is that ok for a pokemon line?
(I'll put this in the bit at the top tommorow when I have a computer)

^^ I am really grateful for all your help
And that shedninja idea is great too! ^^

I think I'm going to go Gallade gengar with the 1-1 garchomp and 2 crobats...
Soooo

Gengar lv X (AR ?) x1
Gengar prime (TM ?) x1
Gengar (AR 17) x2
Haunter (TM ?) x3
Gastly (TM ?) x4
Garchomp c lv. X x1
Garchomp c x1
Gallade 4 Lv. X1
Gallade 4 x1
Crobat g x2

Is that ok for a pokemon line?
(I'll put this in the bit at the top tommorow when I have a computer)

^^ I am really grateful for all your help
And that shedninja idea is great too! ^^

That seems like a solid base for a deck :)
I would just add in uxie & azelf (especially as your running 1-1 lines)
Also sableye/spiritomb would be useful as a starter. Having a higher chance of getting a gastly will be a prime donk candidate.
Uxie LA, Azelf LA and Spiritomb AR are all league promos so shouldn't be too hard to get hold of :)
running a pokemon line of 20+ is probaably best for this as you need some techs in for bad mach ups and consistent set ups.

For your trainer line the addition of SP engine will help quick set up of gallade 4 and garchomp C. This will then allow you to fully set up a gengar for maximum damage.
Sp engine consisiting of Cyrus, SP radar, Energy gains and poke turns will be essential for early game prize lead or even donks :)
Pokemon collector is everybodies friend as it was the nearest replacement of roseannes but (unfortunately) it can't get energy as well. This helps a strong start and allows retrieval of mid game crobat G's to add damage :) and uxies for draw.
The rest I have talked about before just keep playing starting hands at first to see how many basic collectors and energy you get. Remeber how easy it is for an opposing sableye for instance to T1 donk a gastly.... and other donk decks are popular.

Also seeing as you are playing grachomp C lV. x I'd maxx out the DCE to 4 fo ease of attack :) saving your psychic for gallade and gengars attacks

Hope this helps :)

Just curious but do you attend a league or anything?
I'm also assuming you're in the UK, if so where abouts?

Last edited:
Pokemon 23
1 Gengar Lv.x
1 Gengar prime
2 Gengar (AR 17)
3 haunter (TM for free retreat)
4 gastly (TM)
1 Gallade 4 Lv. X
3 Gallade 4
1 Garchomp c Lv. X
1 Garchomp c
1 Uxie (LA)
1 Azelf (LA)
2 Spiritomb
2 crobat g

T/S/S 25
4 poketurn
3 bebes
3 pokemon comm
2 poke collector
2 Expert belt
1 Luxury ball
2 aarons
2 Cyrus
2 Sp radar
2 energy gain
2 BTS
(sorry the orders messy... I'm on my iPod and just added the names when I thought of them...)

Energy 12
10 psychic energy
2 DCE ( until I can get 4)

Is that any good?

Thanks sooo much for all your help ^^

I live in Coventry UK... The closest league is 3 hours away and my parents won't take me... But now I'm 16 I might try and find a place to run one... but I don't think I can only being 16...

Theres a new card shop opening and I phoned it and spoke about them running league so they might ^^ I can get the bus to there shop.

Last edited:
I would consider a 3-1 Gallade 4 line. That way you can bench all three, then use a bunch of Poketurn in one turn and use the power 2-3 times.

Theres 2 leagues about an hour from you in Beeston and Derby. Do you know about those?

My parents arnt to keen on taking me but I didn't know they were that close... I'm going to chimera games in notingham for a call of legands prerelease so I'll take some stuff to trade for some Gallade...

I really like the 3-1 Gallade idea... I'll add that to my last post, ^^ thanks so much everyone ^^

My parents arnt to keen on taking me but I didn't know they were that close... I'm going to chimera games in notingham for a call of legands prerelease so I'll take some stuff to trade for some Gallade...

Well if you come to Nottingham Pre-release you will see me and the Chimera gang... we are all very friendly and have lots of trades :)

Should try and convince parents to let you come for league tho :)
We do tuesdays 5.30 till late and saturdays 12.00 till 4.
The baron and myself are there most weeks.
I'm sure one of us will have a gallade to trade :) I myself think I have two.
Also DCE should be able to trade too.

The deck is looking good just needs some play testing and tweaking now I think.

Ooh, I just noticed there is no crobats in.... Didn't know if that was the thing you forgot to put in. :)
Does look a good list either way

Wow really? That's Soo cool I'll try and come down more often then.

What would you want for a Gallade 4 or Gallade 4 Lv. X? Do you have a gengar Lv.x or gengar prime aswell as I cant get one of my friend... :/

I only have blissy prime, rayquazza c Lv. X (non promo and one promo)
Fan rotom... Err that's it really for good cards... But if I bring along my binder and stuff to the pre release I'll give you loads for them.. ^^

Oh yeah crobats. ^^ i'll add them now I've looked and I have all the trainers and supporters apart from one BTS ad the Sp engine :/ and one DCE :(

Wow thank you Soo much for all the replys ^^

Wow really? That's Soo cool I'll try and come down more often then.

What would you want for a Gallade 4 or Gallade 4 Lv. X? Do you have a gengar Lv.x or gengar prime aswell as I cant get one of my friend... :/

I only have blissy prime, rayquazza c Lv. X (non promo and one promo)
Fan rotom... Err that's it really for good cards... But if I bring along my binder and stuff to the pre release I'll give you loads for them.. ^^

Oh yeah crobats. ^^ i'll add them now I've looked and I have all the trainers and supporters apart from one BTS ad the Sp engine :/ and one DCE :(

Wow thank you Soo much for all the replys ^^

I'm sure we can sort a trade for stuff... at the moment I have a gengar lv. X but no prime, I've just traded it the other week. I might have a DCE spare too. There will be a good turn out anyway for other trades. We've had the biggest UK turnout for the city championships up to now

There might be some closer to you, but those seem the main leagues in the Midlands. I'd definately go to the Pre Releases there and other tournaments, it's a lot more fun once you get involved in Pokemon OP :).

Baroness Meena:
thank you so much ^^ and wow really? a load of my friends from brighton went aswell, I really want to come to some other tounements to... whats the next one your holding?

nnann:
yeah, they seem to be the best ^^
I really want to but since I had no deck I wanted to be prepared before I went... ^^

(sorry this is late, my ipod battery went so ive had to charge it...

Baroness Meena:
thank you so much ^^ and wow really? a load of my friends from brighton went aswell, I really want to come to some other tounements to... whats the next one your holding?

The next tournament is today (Saturday) as we are doing a monthly tournament for fun. This one is a booster draft but most of the other monthly ones are constructed deck - modified. The hobby league runs at the same time for people not wishing to enter the tournament.
Also there is the pre-release on the 6th february. Be sure to book as it gets busy for these and it ensures the shop has the prize support for the players.
You should try and get down as its always nice to have new players. The variaty of decks in our league is good and there is some good rogue decks that have top cutted at cities.

Bring your deck and collection sometime with a list of trades and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.:thumb:

Back