Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gengar Techs (mainly to stop kingdra and t-tar)

AnimeDDR110

I need some help. I have been testing some techs in Gengar (staright Gengar, not duskinoir), and the only one I have been able to find that actually works is MD Bronzong. I have tried both mainly used Duskinoirs and Lumineon, and they both haven't worked. I really need a tech that would help against Kingdra, as well as T-Tar. Any ideas?

Hii I play Gengar too and I use Lumineon, Dusknoir, AND Azelf (lv.X). For Kingdra, I would suggest to just keep the Dusknoir in so u can stop ur opponent from swarming u. For T-Tar use azelf Lv. X to snipe them because they will most likely be piling on energies. Also for Kingdra match-up u may want to add in Abomasnow from SF!!

Hii I play Gengar too and I use Lumineon, Dusknoir, AND Azelf (lv.X). For Kingdra, I would suggest to just keep the Dusknoir in so u can stop ur opponent from swarming u. For T-Tar use azelf Lv. X to snipe them because they will most likely be piling on energies. Also for Kingdra match-up u may want to add in Abomasnow from SF!!

hmmm... actually abomasnow actually cant spread against water type... so he fails against kingdra

hmmm... actually abomasnow actually cant spread against water type... so he fails against kingdra

Making them deal no damage to the bench, only 40 to you IF they discard, and requiring 12 energy in the discard to OHKO sounds alright (read the body). You're only dealing 20 damage a shot for two energies (...EW), but the stalling wall might help. And as mentioned, you're pinging off their Claydols and any leftover Uxies, which is very valuable.
Not to mention Abomasnow takes colorless energy. :/ Same logic as why people were playing Mr.Mime earlier. Fails against Palkia lists, but whatever

Anti-T-tar... Abomasnow DOES help a lot here, I'd think. They'll need quite a lot of energies to KO the silly yeti thing, you'll be able to spread all over them, and Spinning Tail is completely useless against you (...5 energies to do 10 to everything? Ew.)

Back