1 palmer
1 lux ball
1 expert belt
1 warp point

4 call
4 psychic
2 water
1 multi
strategy: get out gengar asap and start shadow rooming everything. use kingdra primes power to make easy KOs. then hopefully flip lots of heads with fainting spell to end the game fast.
has been testing exetremely well vs jumpluff, cursegar and so so vs luxchomp (reason i added mewtwo lv.x)
deck is killer fun to play so ill probably take it to a battle road or two and if it continues to perform well potentially nationals.

i thought about this as well :) Brilliant idea.

I would take out 1 sf gengar and add 1 curse. This way you can move an extra damage counter to a pkemon you plan on knocking out. This may make it easier.
maybe take 1 uxie out for an azelf to pull pkmn from your prizes?

Check out my Gengar deck and please comment :) Its gengar shock

Maybe a Gengar Lv X would be better. Cursegar is like a weaker version of Kingdra but Gengar Lv. X Compound Pain could be really good!

ive been back and worth with adding the lv.x i just dont know if its worth it.
140 hp is beautiful. amazing power. and decent attack. but that would force me to cut a SF gengar which is my main attacker and probably add 1 premier ball.
ill test him for now and report if i like it or not. deck is super fun to play with and has so many combos

I'm going to have to agree with DragonairMaster8- a 2-1 Mewtwo line is needed to ensure that you can get Mewtwo out fast. It also makes the Sablelock matchup almost an autowin, since pretty much every Sablelock deck I've seen hasn't run a Mewtwo counter.
One thing I think would really help this deck is Crobat G. I know fitting in 1 or 2 Crobat Gs and 4 Poketurns is pretty hard, but I feel that even one Crobat G without any Poketurns could be of good help since you can search out the extra damage counter to KO a Claydol.
Lastly, is 1 Palmer's enough recovery power to last you the whole game? If you run into recovery problems, you might want to consider adding a Night Maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back