3 TM-TS 1
2 Warp Point
2 TGW
2 Night Maintenance

Energies (15)
4 Multi Energy
4 Call Energy
7 Psychic Energy

Strategy: Lumineon looks at my opponent's hand to see if I want to do Poltergeist or not, Ampharos is for Supporters and Azelf is if Amphy is prized.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gastly LV.14 – Psychic – HP50
Basic Pokemon

[.] Blackout: Your opponent can’t play any Trainer cards from his or her hand during your opponent’s next turn.
[P] Trick Gas: 10 damage. You may switch Gastly with one of your Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Darkness (+10)
Resistance: Colorless (-20)
Retreat: 1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haunter LV.35 – Psychic – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Gastly

[.] Smog: The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned.
[P]Death Charge: 30 damage. You may search your opponent’s discard pile for up to 3 in any combination of Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards, and put them in your opponent’s hand.

Weakness: Darkness (+20)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gengar LV.43 – Psychic – HP110
Stage 2 – Evolves from Haunter

Poke-Power: Death Sentence
You can use this Power once during your opponent’s turn, when this Pokemon’s HP is reduced to 0 by damage from an attack. Flip a coin, if heads the attacking Pokemon is Knocked Out.

[P] Shadow Loom: Place 3 damage counters on 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon. If that Pokemon has a Poke-Power, place an additional 3 damage counters.
[P][C] Poltergeist: Look at your opponent’s hand, and do 30 damage for each Trainer card, Supporter card, and Stadium card you find.

Weakness: Darkness (+30)
Retreat: 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finneon LV.16 – Water – HP50
Basic Pokemon

[.] Aqua Liner: Does 10 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon.
[W] Mouth Pump: 10 damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack does an additional 10 damage.

Weakness: Lightning (+10)
Resistance: none
Lumineon LV.38 – Water – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Finneon

Poke-Power: Fin Sparkle
You can use this Power once during your turn, if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon. Look at your opponent’s hand, and if your opponent has room on his or her Bench, choose 1 Basic Pokemon card and play it onto the Bench. Then, switch that Pokemon with your opponent’s Active Pokemon. This Power can’t be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

[.] Swift Swim: Does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon, ignoring Weakness and Resistance.
[W] Elegant Swim: 30 damage. Flip a coin, if heads prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Lumineon during your opponent’s next turn.

Weakness: Lightning (+20)
Retreat: 0
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Azelf LV.55 – Psychic – HP70
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Time Walk
You can use this Power once during your turn, when you play this card from your hand onto your Bench. Look at all of your face-down Prize cards, then return them face-down. If you'd like, you may choose 1 Pokemon card out of those Prize cards, show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand. If you do, choose 1 card from your hand and play it face-down as a Prize card.

[P] Imprison: 20 damage. The Defending Pokemon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: Psychic (+20)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Technical Machine TS-1 – Trainer – Technical Machine

[.] Evolutionator: Search your deck for 1 Evolution card that Evolves from 1 of your Pokemon and play it on top of that Pokemon, Evolving it. Shuffle your deck afterward.

To use a Technical Machine, attach it to one of your Pokemon. The Pokemon this card is attached to can use the attack on this card.

3 multis and 8 phychics or something better. with 8 specails in total and with a high chance one of ur pokemon wiuld already have a special multi just messes things up. 2 multis both colorless.

I need Call for getting basic Pokes and stuff, Multi is just for Lumineon/Azelf, and they both only require 1 Energy to attack.

Kinda no space...:p

PS: Could you help me post this on Renegade please? And also help me post that I am a member and I am in seniors. bonsly wanted us to post that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back