Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Genglade Spread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poisonmaster

This is something I've really wanted to try, but didn't know how good it would actually be.

Anyways

Pokemon (25):

2-2 Genglade 4 X
4-3-2-1-1 Gengar X (2 Prime, 1 Curse)
2 Solrock TM
2 Lunatone LA
2 Uxie LA
2 Crobat G
2 Unown Q

Trainers (24):

4 Bebe's
3 Collectors
2 Rare Candy
2 Seekers
3 BTS
4 Poketurn
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Luxury Ball
2 Junk Arm- to get Poketurns/Luxury Ball back
1 Premier Ball

Energy (11):

3 Rescue
8 Psychic

Strategy:
Lay down Genglade X to put 10 everywhere.
Crobat drops to help put damage as well. Begin spreading with Gengar X (needs to get out fast).
Compund Pain 30 on everything until they get KO'd and go to the Lost Zone. Set up Solrock and Lunatone if they have cards like Blissey Prime/ Garchomp CX to make sure they can't heal off damage. Also use Gengar Prime's attack to send key Pokemon in their hand to the Lost Zone (Blissey Prime/Garchomp CX).

It's disruptive, and very annoying. But I haven't tested it yet, I need help with it before I build it. Thanks!

Should that be Gallade 4 instead of Genglade
-1 unownq for +1 rare candy, You don't want to start with the q, and this should help to evolve faster.

-1 Haunter
-1 Crobat G
-1 Pont
-1 Junk Arm
-1 Bebe's

for

+2 Energy Gain
+3 Cyrus's Conspiracy

Last edited:
Not everyone has an Uxie X.

Azelf is a good idea.

---------- Post added 12/21/2010 at 11:29 AM ----------

BUMP!!!!

Need help!!

isnt setting up gengar lvl x really challenging though? you need to get three psychic energies on him. but your probably going to want to be hitting with Gallade. because in 3 turns your opponent could probably knock out your gallade 4. gallade x doesnt have a lot of hp. In this format i really think spread decks are no good.

isnt setting up gengar lvl x really challenging though? you need to get three psychic energies on him. but your probably going to want to be hitting with Gallade. because in 3 turns your opponent could probably knock out your gallade 4. gallade x doesnt have a lot of hp. In this format i really think spread decks are no good.

Spread decks are good now with the new Solrock, Gallade 4 is imo the best/most consistent spread pokemon. Its just the only thing holding him back is its weakness. Because of that, try getting a hold of Azelf Lv.X. Its only about $10-15 right now, so it shouldnt be too hard to get a hold of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back