Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Get well soon , Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtle

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
As some of you may know, my dad spent almost 3 weeks in the hospital back before thanksgiving. My dad (The_Sniper , John Silvestro) was admitted to Citrus Memorial Hospital on thursday morning. Suffering from a relapse of his condition Diverticulitis . His condition has been deteriorating since then. He has been complaining of severe pains ( knifing pains) in his abdomen and the results of his latest cat scan show that he has multiple perforations in his colon. The perforations can lead to septic poisoning , which the doctors are very concerned about seeing as his fever is elevated and his white blood cell count has been going from 15-16. The doctors have decided to do emergency surgery tonight , I will be going back to the hospital when the surgeon comes in.

I am very worried about my dad.All of your prayers and kind thoughts are very appreciated.

Sincerely , Steve Silvestro

EDIT: If anyone wants to send him good luck you can PM him , Post here , or email him at [email protected] - He will see them when he gets out of surgery

Last edited:
I obviously don't know your dad personally, but would like to wish him all the best. Really hopes he gets better.

d

Please let me know

Steve, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. Please check your PM's as I have sent you my phone number and really would like you to call me after the surgery or at least when you get a chance and let me know how everything went.
I will have him as well as you and the rest of the family in my prayers. If there's anything I can do don't hesitate to ask. Will wait to hear from you
John

Last edited:
Hey you might not know me, but I have talked to your dad and heard great things about him.

Hope he gets well soon!

Your dad is appreciated by myself and my Texan pals. He's a a humble, skilled player, and a great person in general. Best fortune be with you guys :smile:

I'm sure I met your dad at worlds... wish him the best for me.

It sounds very nasty :frown:

Hey, Steve:

I had the pleasure of playing against both you and your dad at the Southern Plains Regionals last year. Give him my best, my house will offer up thoughts for him tonight.

Cheers,
Shane

Your Dad will be in my prayers.

Best of Luck on a Speedyy Recovery Sniper/John!!!

Of course all of us at Rocket's Hideout wish a speedy recoverery for John. He is not only one of my closest friends, but really a great person to have as a friend. If I could trade places with him, I would.
Get well soon, my friend!
Rick

You and your dad are awesome Steve, I hope everything goes right and he quickly recovers from this.

My best wishes to you and your family.

Steven,
Please give your dad our best wishes for a speedy recovery, from everyone here at POP.

Please keep us posted as to how he's doing.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back