Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

getting back into the game >.<

empoleok14

hey guys i havent played since june (been really busy :/) and im just wondering if there has been any drastic changes in the format, i already know that its hgss-on and the rotation before nats but has there been any new extraordinarily good decks or basically what happened in the past couple months?

please and thanks :biggrin:

Well, since you left in july,
you might know about Zpst. Its a deck with zekrom, tornadus (a new card from last rreleased set Emerging Powers) pachirisu and shaymin. It is one of the most popular decks in the format right now. Also, there is TyRam its a deck with Typhlosion and Reshiram. That i also quite popular. Also, Yanmega Prime is used alot in many decks. Its pretty popular too! Also, worlds happened. I dont remember what decks won besides Reshi boar ( Reshiram/Emboar) and the masters 2nd place deck With Vileplume,mew and other stuff i also dont remember. It was a rogue deck to counter all meta decks at the time. There is a new deck that came from Emerging Powers, which was Gothitelle/Reuniclus. Gothitelle stayed active then locked your opponent, then reuniclus would move damage from Gothi to one of the Legendary basics on their bench. ou should probably look at gothitelle in the research tower to find out more about the cards im talking about.
Hope I helped!
EDIT: and catcher was released, which is like gust of wind BTW lol

Last edited:
Back