Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Getting refs

crazypokemon

I was just wondering
with the much more slower pace of pokegym recently I was wondering if it's worth even attempt to get refs?

I am planing on getting refs so then I can qualify to sell off my items.
But I can't help to wonder if selling will be at all successful here.

Can anyone give me word of advice?

I'm selling off everything I own ie holos,complete sets,rares,extras, toys etc to better focus on more of a pure breed collection.
This december will be 10 years collecting uncut sheets and I want to focus on only that.

So I would like to know where would be the best decision to help build up more of my pure breed collection for this year?

Any tips or advice how/where to sell would greatly be appreciated.

eBay will always be the best place to sell your Poke stuff, as that website will garnish more views for your items than anywhere else. If you would like to sell here, you need to obtain 20 unique iTrader refs via trading (you also need to be an active member, in good standing mind you, for a year; which you have already done).

My advice? Sell through eBay, as it will take you much less time and allow more people to view your items than selling here. I would use this site as a secondary selling place, being that this site does not charge final value fees or anything like that. Hope this helps, cheers.
-Colton

Back