Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ghetto ZRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixidor89

This is a weird version of ZRE, with a number of distinct differences.

Pokemon: 22

4 Voltorb FRLG
3 Electrode EX
1 Electrode HL
4 Magmar TR
3 Eevee UF
2 Jolteon DS
4 Rayquaza DS
1 Aerodactyl LM

Trainers: 20

4 Mary's Request
2 Holon Researcher
4 Holon Lass
3 Celio's Network
2 Swoop! Teleporter
1 Crystal Shard
3 Holon Ruins
1 Mysterios Fossil

Energy: 18

4 Holon Energy GL
4 Metal Energy
10 Electric Energy

Tell me what you think. Thank you for your fixes.

WHISCASHEX said:
It's Not ZRE Without Zapdos Ex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's why it's Ghetto ZRE. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. best deck name ever!:smile: :smile:

I don't see it being a good matchup against Rock-Lock. But hopefully the fighting resistance on Rayquaza will save him.

Last edited:
NO! NO NO NO!

Gah! This is just plain, Yuck, Just no, Ray delta should never be used, ,Jolteon doesn't belong here, and Aerodactyl is just no! GAH! *bangs head on table*

Yeah, I need to find something to take out for the Aerodactyl line.

Please don't let the title influence how you look at this deck. I'm really just using the word ZRE because it uses Electrode EX.

The Rayquaza Delta actually flows pretty well with this deck. If you get Jolteon out turn one and search for holon energy, Later when trode dies holon energy can be put on Rayquaza to prevent it from taking 70.

The holon ruins give me more draw and discard power, so getting stuff into the discard pile has been really easy.

electrode lm. if you insist on not using any real zre cards, ie zap and ray, u gotta get mewtwo delta.
please don't let the true meaning of zre die!

blah

Mewtwo delta isn't good, I've tried using it before. It's very hard to get his attack off and when you do it doesn't do that much damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back