2 Castaway
Total 25

Energy
4 DRE
2 Scramble
9 Psychic
Total 15

Strategy:
So you want to start out with Mr. Mime ideally. It will take your opponent at least 2 turns most of the time for them to be able to attack mr. mime and around 3 to KO it. During that time you power up a misdreavous with psychic energy. Hopefull you have 2 misdreavous on the bench so that when mime gets koed you send one out with 0 energy and scramble it. Then retreat for free with pheobe's and attack with a fully powered up misdreavous. Late game Dusclops is a beast. Its power is amazing throughout the game and if your opponent gets a lead you just dre + psychic to do tons of damage.

The pokemon are great for the metagame aswell for Psychic to eat at Lucario's and machamps and Mismagimus has a resistance to Blissey. Mismagiumus also counters blissey for they have tons of energy attached to it.

Misdreavous is great for a stage 1 to have 90 hp.
Dusclops 120 and uses damage counters to go through buffers and delta reductions. --> Can do up to 100 damage.

Does castform work well for you? All your pokemon use psychic energy, and with Castform you risk starting with it, which would definately hurt. If it is because it is mentorable, consider just using more castaway if you need to search for energy. It's up to you if it is worth the risk.

I would use a 1-1 Mightiena ex line for nasty disruption.
Picture this.

Your opponent has more than 3 benched pkmn, and sends out their pkmn that took turns to get set up, thinking it will be safe.

You play down pochania RC to mightienia ex and bounce it back to the bench.

You use dark palm on it.

Your opponent hates your guts.

You win.

Does castform work well for you? All your pokemon use psychic energy, and with Castform you risk starting with it, which would definately hurt. If it is because it is mentorable, consider just using more castaway if you need to search for energy. It's up to you if it is worth the risk.
yes i find the castforms useful for when i play mentor to at least get one so im never low on energy even if it risks the casty start :D
I would use a 1-1 Mightiena ex line for nasty disruption.
Picture this.

Your opponent has more than 3 benched pkmn, and sends out their pkmn that took turns to get set up, thinking it will be safe.

You play down pochania RC to mightienia ex and bounce it back to the bench.

You use dark palm on it.

Your opponent hates your guts.

You win.
yes, maybe -1 energy and -1 Mr. Mime. The only problem with this is that i might hae to switch celio's for some PETM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back