Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

giant rat & the evil duck

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick the IDIOT

this is a new deck that i built the other day and strategicly it should work so tell me what u think

Pokemon

4 pikachu
3 Raichu ex
4 ralts
4 kirlia
1 gardevior ex
2 gardevior
3 dunsparce
2 wynaut

Trainers
2 conspirator
2 man of fish
3 prof oak
2 strenght charm
other than this i don't remember trainers

there are 19 energy

10 electri
9 phycic

Wouldn't it be better to run Raichu ex with Team Aqua's Lanturn and Team Aqua's Manetric? [EDIT: Meaning I suggest you either run Raichu ex this way or cut him out]. That way you could in fact do 120 damage a few turns in a row, by attatching lightning energy twice with Lanturn and then send them to Raichu ex with Manetric.

And remember to use Wobbuffet... with or without the idea I outlined above it will help your deck.

Last edited:
What Hero said. THe two pokemon go against each other. Raichu discards energy, making Gardevoir ex weaker. Also, throwing energy onto a 100hp pokemon where it takes 20 a turn from Psyshadow is not so good due to Raichu being an ex pokemon.

Try running just Gardy and maybe some other support that isn't an 'ex'. definitely run like 4 Wynaut (you can drop the Sparce) and add in at least 2 or so Wobbuffet...

people, remember, nick is an idiot

nick, run the rat with the electric fish and the electric dog..thing. (Team Aqua's Lanturn and Team Aqua's Manetric)

i made a swampert deck to test on saturday :) see u then nick

I guess you have a point he even admits he is an idot, but still you deserve to have a chance at winning, so change decks.

thanks

Daddiursa said:
Wouldn't it be better to run Raichu ex with Team Aqua's Lanturn and Team Aqua's Manetric? [EDIT: Meaning I suggest you either run Raichu ex this way or cut him out]. That way you could in fact do 120 damage a few turns in a row, by attatching lightning energy twice with Lanturn and then send them to Raichu ex with Manetric.

And remember to use Wobbuffet... with or without the idea I outlined above it will help your deck.
i was just making a fun deck but that would work. what do i do about a fighting type. though i have yet to see one at all lately

nick the IDIOT said:
i was just making a fun deck but that would work. what do i do about a fighting type. though i have yet to see one at all lately

If you decide to tech for fighting at all there are some options, like a Zapdos (don't remeber from where) with reversed weakness/resistance, or Swellow/Taillow (nice w/Warp Points)...

But nevertheless my lightning idea was just a shot in the dark trying to point out that Raichu ex needs a deck built for him.

If your deck is fast I wouldn't worry too much about Swampert ex, as nearly all the normal other ingrediences in a Swampert ex deck are lightning weak. This would make you able to do loads of damage early game (Lanturn can be FAST). If you keep Strength Charm you will be able to OHKO Suicune ex, Mudkip, Marshtomp and Swampert (w/Charm).

...but these are just thoughts. No idea I've tested myself, as I'm looking for a third Raichu ex myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back