Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Giratina and LvX

Dimentio

Well, these two are part of my own set I'm working on, but since these (And a Drapion) are all I've finished, I may as well post them here as a sampling:

Giratina lv.51 - Psychic - 100HP
Basic

Poke-Body: Specter Sector
Each of your Giratina in play pays [C] less to retreat for every Giratina and Giratina Lv.X in play.

[P][P] Dimension Shift: Flip two coins. If one of them is heads, prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to Giratina by your opponent's Pokemon during your opponent's next turn. If both of them are heads, prevent all effects off attacks, including damage, done to Giratina during your opponent's next turn. If neither of them are heads, this attack does nothing.

[P][P] Origin Blast: 50 Damage

Weakness: Dark (+30)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 3

Giratina Lv.X - Psychic - 140HP
Level-Up

Poke-Power: Damage Rift
Once During your turn (Before your attack) you may move up to 2 damage counters from one of your opponent's Pokemon to another. You cannot use more than one Damage Rift Poke-Power per turn.

[P][P][C] Eerie Wind: Place 4 damage counters on one of your opponent's benched Pokemon. If the defending Pokemon is D type, place 4 damage counters on up to two of your opponent's benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Dark (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 4

Alright, on Specter Sector, you don't need to specify Giratina LvX.
Dimension Shift shouldn't even take any Energy.
Origin Blast does slightly too much damage.
Why does Eerie Wind specify Dark types? Makes no sense.

Alright, on Specter Sector, you don't need to specify Giratina LvX.
Dimension Shift shouldn't even take any Energy.
Origin Blast does slightly too much damage.
Why does Eerie Wind specify Dark types? Makes no sense.

-Okay, glad I didn't add that to the final product then.
-But is there anything saying it has to take no Energy?
-Okay. I'll edit either that or the Energy cost.
-It's kinda like Typhlosion's attack, or Meganium, only the two of those specify the type in the attack name. I just thought it'd be interesting to see another attack like that.

Back