Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Giratina potential?

flariados

With the addition of Lunatone and Solrock which gives spread decks a new chance to compete against Luxchomp and others, and with the additon of Black Belt, could Giratina win some tournaments? Black Belt gives the Giratina with the attack for 50 damage and send the ko'ed pokemon into the lost zone a new oppurtinity along with expert belt so it can hit for 110 damage. Along with a cheap spreader like Abomasnow, this deck can have potential.

Spread decks are my favorite type of deck, but they're just so hard to set up. The good thing about those cards is that they are all basics and a level x which is somewhat easy to pull off compared to a stage two spread deck.
And also, giratina has the disrupting body, which could be a side strategy with sableye and cyrus(the one that puts the cards on the bottom).
However, I am not a big fan of abomasnow, because he takes two energies or a DCE and giratina takes three or four energies. That's a lot of energies to have in one deck.
A spreader that I personally like is yanmega LA; it disrupts and spreads minimally for no energy. It is basically a staller for you to have time to get energies on to giratina.

I feel like spread decks got a big boost from this set. Spread is usually behind in prizes, so cards like Twins and Black Belt will be very useful. Solrock keeps people from taking away that damage and we even got a nifty Legend in Darkrai/Cresselia that can rearrange damage counters on your opponents field for 1 energy.

Seeker also opens up some interesting possibilities with Spiritomb LA and Zapdos MD among other things.

Any deck has potential dude, I say go for it. Giratina can be sick if used right.

What he said.

Personally I think giratina would make a sick rogue deck for the season, and with teh right build you could own major face and lunarock helps your luxchomp matchup alot.

What's gonna be the kicker is your T/S engine.

I built a weird Tina list for my sister. She doesn't have many staples (outside Bebe's, so no Expert Belt, Collector, DCE), but the deck is still cool. She plays 2-1 Tina and it works well. We also use Crobat G's + SSU to reuse it and get easier KO's on the bench.

However, her deck focuses alot on Tina's body - his invulnerability. Thus, she plays a lot of disruption cards to mess you up or get rid of your hand, like Looker's, Cyrus's Initiative, Team Rockets Trickery, and Spiritomb TR.

The weird part is, she plays Glaceon RR for it's second attack to disrupt your opponent. Plus, it's first attack can snipe.

Yeah, Giratina is cool.

I built a weird Tina list for my sister. She doesn't have many staples (outside Bebe's, so no Expert Belt, Collector, DCE), but the deck is still cool. She plays 2-1 Tina and it works well. We also use Crobat G's + SSU to reuse it and get easier KO's on the bench.

However, her deck focuses alot on Tina's body - his invulnerability. Thus, she plays a lot of disruption cards to mess you up or get rid of your hand, like Looker's, Cyrus's Initiative, Team Rockets Trickery, and Spiritomb TR.

The weird part is, she plays Glaceon RR for it's second attack to disrupt your opponent. Plus, it's first attack can snipe.

Yeah, Giratina is cool.

Boy do I wish I could play in Seniors..........

I was strongly considering Giratina as my deck of choice if Lost World came out. It still is something I am considering.

She's in juniors I believe though, Kayle.

I know it's kinda weird. But she just plays for fun, no tournies.

Back