Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

glalock

Status
Not open for further replies.

darvor

hmm long time till last time i wanted help on a decklist. i hope someone can help me with this ;D

we got a glaceon deck lock over here ( too much popular fainting spell and etc power abusers on the meta at my area)

NOTE :METAL TYPES HERE ARE VERY RARE(none is playing diagla g etc)

3 eevee with call for family 1 with sings of evolution
1 glaceon with ice shot and 1with frost wind
1 glaceon lvl x
1 espeon
1 vaporeon RR
1-0-1 queen
2-2 claydoll
1 unown Q (quick)
1 unown G (guard)

1 warp point
2 NM
3 Rare candy
1 warp point
2 great ball
1 luxury ball
3 premier
2 expert belt
2 evoluter

Stadium
2 dawn stadium

Supporters
1 lucian
4 bebes search
3 Ros Res
1 TGW

Energies
3 Call nrg
1 Multi
2 psychic
10 water nrg

Set up :
i got 3 call nrg + 2 evoluters to ensure that starts with unowns or claydol will not ruin my game
or possible set up is to start with call for family eevee bring all eevees attach unkown q on it next turn bring signs of evo to bring glaceon+ espeon .

draw power = dolls

then the stategy is to have heal from queen, -10 dmg reduction from bokebody frost wind, 20+ hp from espeon +20 hp from belt and special cond removal + 10 hp heal from stad every time i attach an energy
which means
140hp glaceon with -10 dmg reduction +10 heal betweeen turns +10 hp heal /remove special cond every time i attach energy and deals 90 dmg with chance 20 spread to their bench AND power lock em all time

queen can be late game attacker
mid game the first glaceon lvl x dies search with dolls to find premier-glaceon-rare candy (you got 2 turns) evolve the eevee to vaporeon do 40 dmg to claydol (you hope that you have done spread at least once while glaceon was attacking) to get that ko . next turn you will sure have a premier . devolve vaporeon use rare candy to evole it to glaceon add another nrg attack / next turn make it a lvl x ;)
or vs active pokemon with belt on vap the attack becomes 80 and with a few attacks on it (with glaceon before it dies) means a possible KO
(and 90 +20 from espeon = 110 hp + 20 from belt = 130 hp stage one beast !)

i got lucian in case glaceon is close to die (dunno what to think for energy accelerator (leafon makes its rly too slow :S ) i found it a must for the deck to have the ability to move the nrgies (instant chagre for queen OR vaporeon )

i also saw that after a few games that queen is not so useful (in case you didnt notice only for queen i got 1-0-1 line PLUS 3 rare candy which is a lot used space in deck AND in bench, which is very tight) should i change it for normal healing trainer cards or smthg else (like 1-0-1 jamming ampharos line? )

should i add azelf? (single lvl x + single unown q/g ? + only 2 claydolls (not 3))

(and by the time i got multi in the deck should i add jolteon too? (10 spread :D )
or spiritomb (the one that deals spread dmg )
also should i reduce the ros res from 3 to 2 cause i got so many call nrg /great balls / call for family attack? (main use of ros in this deck is for mid game to grab the fainted eevees or for late game to get the psy nrg for queen)

again i mention that i dont need counter to DGX cause none uses it (in case i need one will add flareon ;) )

and after some playtests i found the whole deck having a lot consistency just a few changes :D(which i mention above i hope you will help me for this :D )
thx!

Last edited:
Just wanted to make sure you know that Glaceon will not stop fainting spell. Glaceon stops powers during you opponents turn. Gengar flips during your turn!!

im wanting to make sure that you are wrong :)
ref :

Chilly breath
As long as Glaceon is you Active pokemon, your opponent's pokemon cant't use any Poke- Powers.

ok. I love glaceon... first of all. it is one of my favorite decks. lets see what we can do here.

well i think you have too many "power-ups" going on here. The main idea is to get out glaceon... the rest is just extra help. here i think you went a little over-kill.

lets try something like this:

x4 Eevee (I use 4 Signs of Evolution)
x3 Glaceon (I like 3 Frost Wind... but w/e works for you)
x1 Glaceon Lv. X
x1 Espeon
x2 Claydol
x2 Baltoy
x2 Unown G
x1 Unown Q
x1 Azelf
x1 Chatot

x4 Roseannes Research
x4 Felicity's Drawing
x4 Bebe's Search

x2 Great Ball
x2 Expert Belt
x2 Warp Point
x2 NM
x2 Bench Shield
x1 Luxury Ball
x1 Premier Ball
x2 Dawn Stadium

x4 Call Energy
x2 Multi Energy
x10 Water Energy

try that and see what you think

I think you need 2 Glaceon Lv. X and 2 Premier Ball instead of 1 Lv. X and 3 Premier Ball. Uxie might help with early game speed. I would also think of 2 Call for Family Eevees and 2 Signs of Evolution Eevees. And just to be safe, I would add in a Flareon RR as a Dialga G counter. It would work with Multi Energy, and you would need it just in case someone does decide to bring Dialga G to a tournament.

I think you need 2 Glaceon Lv. X and 2 Premier Ball instead of 1 Lv. X and 3 Premier Ball. Uxie might help with early game speed. I would also think of 2 Call for Family Eevees and 2 Signs of Evolution Eevees. And just to be safe, I would add in a Flareon RR as a Dialga G counter. It would work with Multi Energy, and you would need it just in case someone does decide to bring Dialga G to a tournament.

can you explain me the reason i need 2 lvl x? ( i found pretty useful the fact that with 3 premier you got more chances to have em in ur hand at late game).

at start i had uxie too but i had problem with space at the bench (attacking with uxie to get back in deck is not an option as you leave after the attack the glaceon open an attack)
2-2 is also not usefull 3-1 or 4-0 for eevees are the best option and im think to make it 4 call nrg 3 ros 2 great and have sings of evo eevee cause evolution are searchable only via bebes/ luxury or evoluter which searchs for one ;) )
i will consider addin a flareon at the next big league i play. now for playtest i will keep it without ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back