Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Glen Burnie 1st place Snr. report :o

dragonite1234

Okay so @ 12:07am the day of br i was like wow i need to build my deck lol. so my best friend chris builds me speedra. i dont playtest at all! so we arrive at the venue... as the people holding the event... and wat is this?! the doors are locked!!! wow so we had to do registration outside til 11:30 and then the guy came and opened up the shop.

So lets actually get to the rounds:

Round:
1-0 Random noob- starter deck

So i get t1 kingdra and donk him within like 5 turns

2-0
Random noob #2- starter deck

t1 kingdra t2 claydol and yea i won once again with the donk :eek:

3-0 lil Boone- Spread
Okay so a somewhat competitive deck yay! it was like deoxys, frosslass, and bronzong. wow it was easy.. i got t1 kingdra for 3rd game and i basically spread where i needed to killing claydols and 1 shotting EVERYTHING :D

4-0 AMU kid-... AMU
LOLOL. t1 kingdra 40-20 then 40 to mesperit and i win lol this is pretty good so far

5-0 Steven Varesko- Moth Balls lol

He starts with magikarp passes. i have horsea. i draw into rosy grab the 1 nrg and drop 2 plus powers and scream like a girl lol :D

T4 Jacob Lejeune- Torrterrible

Game1
Guess what?!!? t1 kingdra with the win lol
Game2
Okay another t1 kingdra he gets out big turtles but couldnt keep up with my consistent 60-80 with bucks and pluspowers. so with the first round of top cut being over with 55 mins to spare literally i went downstairs and got on a computer lol.

T2 Steven Varesko- MothBalls

Game1
Okay guess what?!!? t1 kingdra lol DONK

Game2
Okay so basically i got another t1 kingdra but he got setup too he was the FIRST one to knock out a kingdra all day and that was with a gyradoes haha. but end game i did kingdra's first attack for 100 dmg for game

Props-
1st premier win
No losses at all
4 hours of sleep
pizza
chris for building the deck
cool new people
Slops-
No one there at the venue at first so we had to deck check outside
Chris doing bad
ppl forgetting to call me back
Pramawaut going to different br :(
tati not going to a br cause she's a smarty pants in college at age 15

Okay so quotes:
Kingdra should have more retreat cost it's way too cheap, "naw! it's a fast and elegant seahorse
We're not playing pokemon anymore we're playing DONKEMON
The one mistake everyone made against me was them sitting down

Okay i know this report isnt good but im tired and i have school tommorow so GL to everyone at other events and hope you enjoied!

K THNX BAII!

Last edited:
Nice Job LJ

Good Job LJ,

Kudos for posting a battle report so quickly.

IT was ridiculous how well that deck was running for you today.

yea i need to spellcheck it since i did it @ like 10:00 last night but fox it works for em i've only played it at the br no practise prior and i didnt lose at all.. it may be bad but it's workign for me :)

Okay so @ 12:07am the day of br i was like wow i need to build my deck lol. so my best friend chris builds me speedra. i dont playtest at all!
^Kingdra doesn't involve playtesting :)

gj though on winning!!!!!

Pika: dont flatter yourself. plus hes a senior.. and ur not

thnx josh and i know it's donk after donk. and darth is talking bout his lil bros that r in my division and that i stomp wit ease :) but i dont wanna start a fight on this thread plz :)

thnx josh and i know it's donk after donk. and darth is talking bout his lil bros that r in my division and that i stomp wit ease :) but i dont wanna start a fight on this thread plz :)

2 1st place BRds

1 1st place CC's

2 1st place States

1 T32 Nats

:tongue:

Josh, I was talking about the ardvarks in general, not just LJ. :rolleyes:

2 1st place BRds

1 1st place CC's

2 1st place States

1 T32 Nats

Josh, I was talking about the ardvarks in general, not just LJ.

must you fluff your own feathers on somebody else's tournament report? let's leave it at that.

NJ lj, we aren't playing Pokemon anymore, we're playing DONKEMON!!

No worries Dragonite just some friendly ribbing from Annapolis. I can take it I have a thick skin.
I look forward to seeing the Miles Clan in Lusby on the 12th.

I am working on another creative deck, I cannot allow myself to win a 3rd BR in a row........ the sky is far to valuable for the species.

No worries Dragonite just some friendly ribbing from Annapolis. I can take it I have a thick skin.
I look forward to seeing the Miles Clan in Lusby on the 12th.

I am working on another creative deck, I cannot allow myself to win a 3rd BR in a row........ the sky is far to valuable for the species.
Well after the Glen Burnie results we might have another 'wedding' to go to. :wink:. (j/k).

Back