Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gli-SCORE! we'll wait and see what other dumb names i can come up with for this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjask_161

Okay, i was just picking through my new cards when the LA Grumpig caught my eye. 0 energy for an auto confuse that deals 6 damage on a tails flip as opposed to 3. yeah, it can be a little flippy, but i mean, its a decent tech right? and in addition he has the same attack as Magmortar basically, except with any energy? Nice. so i figured i could tech him in with the new LA Gliscor because even if they dont hit themselves in confusion, its a free +40 dmg for Gliscor. so heres the deck i'm thinking of.

Pokemon:21
4-3-1 Gliscor
2-2 Grumpig
2-1 Exeggutor(LA Psychic version.
2-2 Claydol.
2x Spiritomb

Trainers/Supporters:22
4x Buck's Training
4X Rare Candy
4x Bebe's search
4x Roseannes Research
2x Cynthia's feelings.
2x Warp Point
2x Moonlight stadium

Energy: 17
4x Call
6x Psychic
7x Fighting energy

Lemme know what you guys think

grumpig isnt good. if you want special conditions with gliscor you can run a million other things. wigglytuff/xatu, darkrai, vileplume, etc. but im not saying any of those are good ;P

well, im definately gonna playtest him a few times before i decide that. confusion could make or break a game, a single tails deals 60 damage and you don't get to attack. i don't see whats so bad about it, especially since you can do it first turn with a candy. and as for some of those that you mentioned, they use sleep attacks(in which you get multiple chances of getting rid of the special condition.), even if you get heads, hes still confused. i don't see the downside.

gliscor w/ venomoth, darkrai (MD), Vileplume (LA), venusaur, wiggly, xatu, mr. mime, lucario lv. X, shedinja (LA), articuno, bastiodon, torkoal, etc ...

yeah.....i totally got barrack rolled......lame. anyway, yeah, i had forgotten that you can freely retreat with confusion. still though against some decks having to sac some energy can be devastating.

-1 Roseanne's
+1 Exeggutor

You want all of your exeggcutes to evolve.

my decks usually end up stale anyway. i'm just throwing ideas out there, but i was just looking at the Scorpio article and realized that it had a similar strat. so much for rogue decks anymore. the only cards worth using are the ones that already have deck ideas built around it. excuse me for trying to be a little creative =/

my decks usually end up stale anyway. i'm just throwing ideas out there, but i was just looking at the Scorpio article and realized that it had a similar strat. so much for rogue decks anymore. the only cards worth using are the ones that already have deck ideas built around it. excuse me for trying to be a little creative =/

Im sorry if it sounded like I was bashing you. :[
Please be as creative as possible!

nah its cool, i just wish it were a little easier to be creative. i just feel like i have to play the deck that everyone else is playing because if i don't im gonna lose. I'm a college student so naturally, im on a budget, makes it hard to spend money on cards when i have to drive to school everyday, pay my insurance, eat, etc,. so i cant necessarily go ebay the cards i need. spending $50+ on a deck is just nuts. though i do suppose the $7500 scholarship would be nice, hehe.

They are very easy to get, pick up a few packs of LA and you'll see...

nah its cool, i just wish it were a little easier to be creative. i just feel like i have to play the deck that everyone else is playing because if i don't im gonna lose. I'm a college student so naturally, im on a budget, makes it hard to spend money on cards when i have to drive to school everyday, pay my insurance, eat, etc,. so i cant necessarily go ebay the cards i need. spending $50+ on a deck is just nuts. though i do suppose the $7500 scholarship would be nice, hehe.

$50 is 2 cards in my deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back