2 Lucian's
1 Miasma Valley
1 Snowpoint temple
1 Moonlight stadium
1 Stark Mountain

4 SP
4 Psychic
4 Fighting
Starting with an Unown or Koffing is basically a DONK, but most often than not it’s a Turtwig or Golem 4 and u can beat on em all ya want, with poketurns and hopefully an early Alakazam and some Wheezing walls, this is either a decking win or a plain good ole beat down with 10 damage counters on a Golem, there aint much can stand up to that kind of abuse, I’ll play this at a couple of battle roads, but regrettably won’t be able to do it in St. Louis
Any help or comments r of course welcome (Should I put an Azelf just in case?)

Last edited:
I like the deck jsut seems rather slow to me. An Azelf would be nice in that deck tho.

I thought it might cuz when I only had 1 X I thought seriously about it but thought with two, and this has happened to me before with the Infernape both prized, but the chances and the Galactic engine should make it quick enough
maybe take out a koffing and a wheezing and adding a Honchkrow or two
and even if you do start losing starters, it's only an energy gain and an energy to start it up again and Lucians's is sick
and my little Turtwigs will eat Rampardos and other Golem's for lunch
this is an Elite Four deck afterall hmmmmmm Rhyperior 4? Hippowdon 4 hmmmmmmmm took out some power sprays just keepin 1 for the verdampt Hippo

Last edited:
The price of age and wisdom

I got aced out of playing this as I suffered a stroke May 29 and my hands and mouth are not what they used to be, now I sit here with a thousand ideas and have to wait until after worlds to test anything, to my fellow Texicans I wish u the greatest of luck (although u don't need it) at Nationals and I expect at least one in the top ten at worlds
see ya next season, I'll be the fool with the burger king card holder unless physical therapy does it's job:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back