Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Go-Pokemon Problem - RESOLVED! IT'S BACK ON LINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quatra

I want to sign into the Site, but the box for the User name and password is gone. It's just an empty space on the Site. Anyone else having the same issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to sign into the Site, but the box for the User name and password is gone. It's just an empty space on the Site. Anyone else having the same issue?

I noticed that when I tried to use a link to log into the website, I got the following message:

OP Pokemon-TCG said:
The Pokémon Organized Play website is down for maintenance. Please check back soon.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sucks because I wanted to see if there were any fliers on the site to advertise Battle Roads with.

Ok that explains it. I didn't get that message. I couldn't click to try and login at all. The login stuff is gone for me. Thanks for the heads up, was wondering if my pc was messed up.

Me too i wanted to place an order of professor and i cant log in. And i think there is only 1 more day to order before waiting a whole month again.

well will see hopefully it will be fixed soon

Me too i wanted to place an order of professor and i cant log in. And i think there is only 1 more day to order before waiting a whole month again.

well will see hopefully it will be fixed soon

The last day for this order is 10-05-09. I just ordered like 2 days ago. It should be up by then.

I try to go on because I have a few question on theire I still wating to get anwsers to

I noticed it also yesterday I was on it the night before but yesterday when I got home it was down

Does any one have any idea of when it will be back up

Hm, I wonder if part of the reason they're under maintenance is because of the e-mail I sent them about how sorting tournaments doesn't work. I got the maintenance message when I tried searching for tournaments. At the very least, I hope they're working on that issue anyway.

Last edited:
Ok that explains it. I didn't get that message. I couldn't click to try and login at all. The login stuff is gone for me. Thanks for the heads up, was wondering if my pc was messed up.

I didn't get the message on ie6 but Firefox 3 is showing it so you may want to change browsers.. or update ie??

It is quite funny that it looks like they are doing site mantienance and nobody can access the Battle Road info to see where the events are. That is very bad planning by POP. If I am a player who was planning to go to a BR but don't know where it is, it makes it INCREDIBLY hard to go now if I don't have access to the info and neither to my friends. I am fine, but others might not be.

Drew

darnnnn i was looking forward to failing my professor's exam again!.... (hehe jk)
on a serious note, drew makes a very good point. Luckily the New England BR's are up on here

And I am really sure that TPCi did this just to mess up attendance to the Battle Road series and to prevent new players from finding out about Leagues and events.

Maybe, just maybe something on their end broke and they are trying to get things fixed as soon as possible.

Cut the guys some slack and have a little faith in TPCi that they have a brain.

Well, if I were to wildly assume that it was partly because of my comment about the site, they could be fixing the tournament list sorting, since they were messed up.

Their reply was that it would be worked sometime over the next couple months. Maybe they're doing it now? Although, I'm not sure how necessary it was to take it all down for such a period of time.

Well, if the sorting is still broken when everything's back up, then I guess that wasn't it...

Last edited:
The OP site is back up again, but it looks like there's still a big white box where the login/password boxes ought to be.

- Croatian "disorganized play" Nidoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back