Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Going bananas

Status
Not open for further replies.

puff5

POKEMON:

4-2-3-1 infernape (MUST USE PLATINUM APE)
2 raqayza LA
2-2 claydol
2-2 heatran X

TRAINERS:
4 rarecandies
4 roseannes
4 felecitys
2 lvl max
3 stark moutain
2 broken time space
3 warppoint
2 energy link

16:fire:

strategy: Get ape set up as attacker quick using broken time space or candies and use raqayzas speed gain to get energy on raqayza for apes first attack... If u can set up an energy link between ape and raqayza or use starks moutain you can get the energys on ape and use heatran X's pokepower to get the energy back on ape. lvl maxs are there so u can (hopefully) keep heatran nice and cozy on the bench...

weakness: its obvious if ur dice hate u game over:thumb:

why not? stark mountain says to take :fire: or :fighting: energy from one of ur pokemon and move that energy to to another pokemon that is :fire: or :fighting:. meaning the pokemon u take the energy off of cany be any type but the pokemon u put the energy onto can only be fire or fighting.

and even if not then all u have to do is use the heatran with flash fire and take an energy from requaza put it on heatran and then use stark mountain to take that energy from heatran to infernape.

no ive made a few mods to this deck for me cause i dont have some of the cards needed and i wanted to make a challenging deck so heres my list

4-2-3-1 infernape ( i didnt have the infernapes i wanted so im useing one of each)
2 raquaza
1-1 rapidash
1 uxie
1azelf
3-1 heatran (didnt have 2 x's)

3 rare candys ( once again limited suply)
2 roseannes
2 poke radar
2 marly's
1 investigators
2 stark mountain
1 luxuryball
2 broken time
2 lv max
2 warps
2 premire
3 energy links

the rest fire energys

im thinking of puting in 4 rainbow energys because often i cant get the energys off of raquaza and he's the only one out.
im also thinking of takeing a requaza out.

i want to put in more warps and maybe a couple of energy pick ups. im also thinking of cutting back on the stadiums like 1 instead of 2

but stratigy wise its very dificult. rarely do i get the energy links out stark has a tendency to hid as well but my bigest problem is getting the energy in the discard pile and still geting ape x out . i put the rapadash in there to put some burn on the table. i wanted to take advantage of the no flip burn with heatran x and i didnt have claydols personaly i perfer to play the game with out them its harder and it feels like ur actualy playing instead of being on easy mode wich if u ask any videa gamer easy mode isnt playing its practiceing.

but this deck is very hard to play it has so manything it depends on i like it because i was geting bored with my other decks plus people get confuesd wile playing it even when i try to explain it they dont get it so i say bravo for makeing an awsome deck

my mistake misread stark, reading to fast thought it said move nrgs attached to your fire/ fighting to another fire/ fighting

ugg...any deck that plays heatran Lv. X is just bleh to me...I've tryed with this card, for me its just to hard to get out, even with switches, warp points and Level Max's, if youve found a way to get it out fast then the deck is great, but if not it slows down the deck. I'd take out a Rayquaza for another level max or an azelf, 2 seems not needed.

I think you should play with 2-1 heatran and you don't need 4 Chimchar when you have 3 Infernape and 1 LVX. If you don't like Claydol, then why don't you try Porygon2. You really need to have Bebe's search in this deck. Only Galactic Decks can get away without playing them. You don't need Marley's because they suck, and you don't have enough pokemon in your deck for Poke Radar. And what the heck is Investigators? Do you meen Lookers Investigation? Either put the whole name, or looker's because people won't understand that.

What do you need the energy links for when you get to keep your energys because of Heatran LVX. you don't need BTS because you've got Rare Candys. Replace them with 2 Starks since you have trouble getting it out. You need draw power in this deck. Uxie, Volkner, Cynthia. These cards will help you set up faster. I hope this helps.

this is all true but im useing this as a spare deck and i was making it on limited suplies plus i wanted a challeng and boy has it deliverd ^_^ i do agree with alot of wat u guys are saying and thanks for the ideas

i put investigators down instead of lookers because thats wat we tend to call it at league sorry if i upset ya with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back