2 cs
3 wp
1 town vollunteers

energy: 19
4 metal
4 rainbow
2 boost
9 water

THe strategy is a simple gojira deck, I use delcatty instead of furret because with oracle I can get 2 energy per turn. :pokeball:

try this, it worked for me

pokemon 23

3 aron
2 lairon
2 aggron ex
2 sentret
2 furret
4 natu
4 zatu
3 dunsparce
1 Wobby

trainers 19

4 prof birch 3 oaks research
3 petm
2 copy cat
2 cyrstal shards
3 switch
2 rare cany

energy 18

4 metal
3 rainbow
9 psycic
2 boost

if u dont like it, oh well, my friend used it and won a cc just to let u know

lanturn1234 said:
Here's my deck idea

pokemon: 27
4 aron
2 lairon
3 aggron ex
1 aggron(R&S)
3 natu(sk)
3 xatu(sa)
2 skitty
2 delcatty(R&S holo)
2 wailmer
2 wailord(R&S)
3 sparse

triners: 16

4 oracle
3 por
3 cc
2 cs
3 wp
1 town vollunteers

energy: 19
4 metal
4 rainbow
2 boost
9 water

THe strategy is a simple gojira deck, I use delcatty instead of furret because with oracle I can get 2 energy per turn. :pokeball:

Just to let you know, you don't need to abbreviate everything, I didn't understand the shard there for a second. CS?? Ah well, next time just put Shard, more people will understand. ON TO THE FIX!!

Isn't this a Gojira deck?? I do not understand at all what this deck is about. Wailord? Good luck actually making that work. Delcatty? This is a GOJIRA deck. Use Furret, or no drawing/searching power at all. Let's get to work, we've got a lot to do:

Pokemon: A little bit odd. Add a Sparce, you NEED 4 so you can setup fast. Ditch an Aron, you only need 3, you have 4 sparce. 2 Lairon, 3 Aggy, and no candy? I'm not understanding. Even though you're prolly thinking probability, the mathematical ratio is not sound. Add a Lairon, making the Aggyx line 3/3/2. 4/4 Xatu. That is a must. Wailord will NOT help against Blaziken ex, unless you mannage to get three water energy on him. Doubting that, so ditch the Wailord line, run 2/2 Furret line from Aqua, and add a Wobbuffet for Blaziken ex.

Energy: We've ditched water, so Psychic is now our type. Play 8 Psychic, 4 Boost, 4 Metal, for 16 energy. Low but effecient. Rainbow? Why??

Trainers: 4 Birch. You're playing Furret who searches for boost and metal. Consequentially, 2 Power Charge for recovery of early game boost energy. 3 POR and 3 Oracle is cool. That's the drawing engine. 10 cards. 1 Town Vol, like earlier, 2 Warp Point, 2 Shard, tECh a Nurse and add a switch

Pokemon: 25
4 Sparce
3 Aron
3 Lairon
2 Aggron EX
4 Natu
4 Xatu
2 Sentret
2 Furret
1 Wobbuffet

Energy: 16
8 Psychic
4 Metal
4 Boost

Trainers: 19
4 Birch
3 POR
3 Oracle
2 Power Charge
2 Warp Point
2 Shard
1 Town Volunteers
1 Pokemon Nurse
1 Switch

There's the deck. I playtested this thing heavily before switching for Aggron EX/Wailord last minute at the CCs. I do not like the way this deck runs, but if you're looking for a Gojira, add you want to play Aggron EX with Xatu, this is one of the best lists you'll find anywhere.

Good luck with the deck,

Wooper

Not really. What Wynaut would do, Dunsparce will do just as well, if not better. SuperWooper's list is a very good one, though I don't think the Nurse is a good idea -- I'd use a second Switch in its place. I'd also want to add a second Wobbuffet, probably in place of one of the Shards or one of the Lairons. Other than those 2 cards difference, if I had the cards for it (I'm 3 cards short, but that's not important) and wanted to go for an Aggron ex Gojira, that list is probably what I'd use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back